Apex Boards - UK Storefront

my keyboard

From the creators of "My F5 died waiting for the memo" : NoMansSkyTheGame

6 Likes

still considering it

3 Likes

Shua has enough money anyway right? @Halbj613

4 Likes

This is true… however when you can remove the hanger so easily you will find you never really remove the baseplate.

On our boards we remove 2 kingpin nuts and 4 enclosure bolts and the electronics for the whole board come away. Pretty neat

3 Likes

do a set of these on tb130s with a set of jedboxes and its like having the supreme louis vuitton hoodie

3 Likes

This makes my head hurt. Faaack

4 Likes

With a @moon drive bra on or nah?

7 Likes

Whatever suits your fancy :rofl:

2 Likes

ill prepare the Techno music now

8 Likes

What is this open section for by the kingpin?

DROP IT.

3 Likes

We’ve still got some website work to do, was hoping we could do this in secret so we can just drop everything when we are ready. Theres more than just trucks coming :eyes:

10 Likes

My bad brotha! Sorry to blow up the spot. I just got excited

4 Likes

Bull bars and light mounts?! :crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3:

Would love you if that’s it

2 Likes

you are more than welcome mate, you did me a favour as I didnt realise they were listed in that just dropped section

3 Likes

Excellent, I just finished a roof so I’ve got some extra money waiting to go! Accessories and all haha

3 Likes

We are nearly there brother, not long (I know we have been saying that for a little while) just a few bits to sort out and these and the complete gravity board (and some other stuff) will all launch together

3 Likes

Excuse me while I separate my bank account from my wife’s… she already hates me as it is.

The only reason I can justify it to her is that I’m selling my Lacroix to buy new parts :joy:

5 Likes

something like this I reckon

9 Likes

Nice coconuts…

10 Likes