Apex Boards - UK Storefront

i may have
i am trying to pair it now

thank you for your service its very kind

1 Like

Did Hoytt straight up agreed to replace it after you told him it is likely water damaged? That’s really generous of him.

6 Likes

yep really kind
we havent really confirmed it was water damage but we assume so as i was riding on wet grass at the time
however the enclosure is pretty sealed so maybe just got unlucky

i am happy to pay for it just desperate for it soon

I’m trying for a long time to have two boards for myself but I always end up selling them to a friend :slight_smile:

2 Likes

2 boards so you always have a backup is a good idea, buts lets try keep this thread on topic :+1:

6 Likes

I mean… I know they’re supposed to be sick and all but this is a little expensive. A few bucks more than I was hoping. :joy:

19 Likes

Shit I better get a personal lap dance from Lee for that price.

11 Likes

oh FFS! I forgot all about that just dropped thing… gone now! :smiley:

5 Likes

Whaaaattt?! But now I can’t look at them every ten seconds while the wife calls me “an obsessed fuckin lunatic”

8 Likes

:laughing: not long now and she can watch you riding them like a fucking lunatic eh?

6 Likes

404 Now, ive moved it all

5 Likes

im gonna cry myself to sleep tonight

4 Likes

You see what your trucks are doing to us?!?!

We’re gonna need couples counseling

5 Likes

As long as I dont reload the page I can keep eye-fucking them :joy:

12 Likes

Nice & congratulations, I hope y’all do big things and bring cool new stuff for us.

2 Likes

looool. That stuff has been up for 5 mins and you guys found it. That bloody just dropped section… shakes fist

11 Likes

I told you man. REFRESH. REFRESH… REFRESH

3 Likes

Crawling the website as we speak :spider: :eyes:

4 Likes

:sweat_smile:

I might as well give up and list them for £1mil again. Maybe we should all force @Halbj613 to buy a set at that price

6 Likes

It’s always the thing you dont expect that gets you haha.

Nice description by the way! Really well done, and explains why these are unique and something special to folks who might not know.

I also really like the captive nut system on the baseplates, I would just be worried about them stripping (I have seen one stripped nut pocket on LaCroix baseplates).

4 Likes