Anyone have a STL file for matrix 2 trucks. So I can make some mounts

Damn, that looks good! Tempting to bring it back just for that.

6 Likes

:flushed: best. derail. ever.

3 Likes

@MBS just noticed this last night. I’ve got 2 sets of ats12 trucks. Is it normal I have a 10mm axle and a 12mm axle ?

1 Like

Yeah there are 2 versions. I have both.

1 Like

Lots of older models seem like they’d be killer for electric… I’ve been eyeballing the comp 16’s and Blades… I’d be all over new versions setup for F5 bindings…

I promise you guys if you’d do some “ready for electric conversion” setups, they’d sell to our market like nuts. Just got a Pro97 DW II from you guys for a build, but I’ll have to chop on the ends, had to add heel straps, and would have loved to be able to get the prettier trucks and larger wheels, but didn’t want to harass you guys with special requests or anything.

Anyway, we’re crazy for your bindings, trucks, concave boards, wheels etc, if you wanted to have fun with some one-off limited sku’s put together for us, I’m sure we’d go wild buying them. Maybe some, completes with heel straps and pulleys, offer option of wheels for those that want 8" or larger, and/or with mudd tires, etc. Anyway, just a thought, the e-mountainboard scene is clearly going a bit wild atm, take advantage of us! ;D

P.S. Also, you guys rock. Thanks so much for being involved and willing to share models, etc. We’re lucky to have you participating.

8 Likes

Or they could clone the flex board,. Which clones the LaCroix,.

And sell like hotcakes.

Btw. I bought 15 of the flux decks. Just for flex

3 Likes

Yeah, I mean, I expect they’d like to stick with their own designs, and ethos, but a flexy deck would be welcome.

1 Like

Decent :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve learned that the matrix Profile is so big, that the profile can be off. My mounts don’t perfectly seal the hanger, but the clamps are 13mm thick so it literally does not matter.

5 Likes

sealing the hanger requires tricky machining for a 1 piece mount/clamp too

2 Likes

Love the feedback. Thanks man!

2 Likes

ATS.12 trucks (white) have only ever had 12mm axles.
Normal ATS trucks (aluminum colored like the ones sold on Atom 95X mountainboard) have 9.5mm axles. If you think you got sent the wrong part message me and we’ll sort it out.

4 Likes

I have some of the 9.5 and they bent pretty quick. Do not suggest

3 Likes

Hi @MBS, do you think it will be possible for you to kindly share also the baseplate files for the matrix II ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Esk8_ru you might find this helpful as well. At the top

https://forum.esk8.news/uploads/short-url/enPtwSXD9XGinqHJlxYFdIDPYFU.STEP

This would be awesome! I tried my best to model it here. It printed and fit my hangers.

2 Likes

I wasn’t aware that you did the modeling :slight_smile: ! first of all - thanks !
I tried to create a riser, after printing it, I’ve realized it doesn’t perfectly aligned with the matrix II baseplate. It does however perfectly fits the holes, but the outline is a little bit different. Thus, if you put the original pad with my printed riser, they will not perfectly match.

2 Likes

TRUCK - MATRIX II - TOP TRUCK - ALUM - ASSEM.STEP (1010.1 KB)
Is this what you’re looking for?

9 Likes

Okay, now where’s the ones for Matrix lll ? :wink:

9 Likes

Ops !!! it is what I wanted ! Yes :slight_smile:
Thank you badly :slight_smile: !!! @Venom121212

2 Likes