Enjoy :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

I fucking love you

3 Likes

What kinds mounts you making?

1 Like
  1. Or is this a smoke screen
2 Likes

The profile worked for some clamps I 3d printed, but you might have to fiddle a bit with the dimensions to get it just right. :ok_hand:

Can @MBS @MBSHeadquarters share it with us? If imagine the .sldprt is sitting in a folder somewhere

3 Likes

That would be too easy.

Also contracts.

Maybe they got cool ppl tho idk

1 Like

It’s why I’m loyal to Haggy rims for all my 6" needs…they got part files and I fucking love them for it, makes my life sooo much easier

2 Likes

You should be able to turn that line in the drawing into a profile with the right software tools and skills. Given the drawing is produced from the file you are looking for.

I’m too out of practice to remember htf

3 Likes

Take your pick…
TRUCK - MATRIX II - HANGER - TUBE - rev.C - PROFILE.SLDBLK (25.3 KB) TRUCK - MATRIX II - HANGER - TUBE - rev.C.PDF (48.4 KB) TRUCK - MATRIX II - HANGER - TUBE - rev.C.SLDPRT (267.3 KB) TRUCK - MATRIX II - HANGER - TUBE - rev.C.STEP (251.2 KB)

44 Likes

Rickitty rekt

4 Likes

Bro.

BRO.

I love you. Thanks <3

10 Likes

Who knew that all we had to do was ask? :joy:

Probably don’t need this but will enjoy seeing what others will come up with so Thanks dude you rock.

7 Likes

Legend!

ForsakenPlaintiveFirecrest-size_restricted

@moon check how close you got :rofl:

10 Likes

Pretty much there before the offset

11 Likes

giphy (27)

8 Likes

Damn. That’s pretty good given the freakish geometry of our hanger (sorry guys). The method behind the madness had to do with optimising strength to weight, and giving a little extra material for grinding. But in hindsight… a square sure would have made it easier for electric conversions.

19 Likes

I didnt design this profile. Someone else did

But they did the best job possible since the profile doesnt need to be tight if you are using the brake hole.

Do you have have the weight of the MBS Matrix 2 metal with solid axles?

3 Likes