Anyone have a STL file for matrix 2 trucks. So I can make some mounts

While you’re there, wanted to know. Not all my ats12 hangars have the brake holes. Does this change anything? I’d imagine no hole means front hangar but does it really matter?

1 Like

You sir are a legend. Since you are feeling so generous, could you perhaps post a .step or .sldprt of the matrix 1 hangar also? They are even harder to make mounts for than the matrix 2’s

1 Like

Keen to fine tune the fitment of all my MBS mounts :ok_hand:

14 Likes

Wow. That’s taking me back a bit - June 2001 based on the file date. Autocad Mechanical Desktop days. All I have is a 3D .DWG file.
001-4-210 (ALT4 BOTTOM 16).dwg (2.2 MB)

14 Likes

Damn!

8 Likes

Yeah, we technically only did the holes for mounting brakes which we do in the back. That’s the only difference.

6 Likes

Love you :heart:
I didn’t even know 3D .dwg files were a thing :laughing:

4 Likes

@Tony_Stark is here in Melbs dude, his work is incredible. Would be awesome to see a full electric MBS mountainboard offering with Liam’s mounts!

7 Likes

Sick. Sounds like a plan.

6 Likes

Is that mine or @riako’s? Please say mine :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

It’s from LaCroix. Who got it from OKP I thinks

2 Likes

I asked you to please say mine

6 Likes

Light green is how off I was :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

I’ve been trying to get mbs to stock a mount on their website. They are too busy. Set them up with ATC,. Hopefully this is a push for them to stock them and sell alongside . Thanks everyone for the support and love the colab

7 Likes

Take your pick…
TRUCK - MATRIX II - HANGER - TUBE - rev.C - PROFILE.SLDBLK (25.3 KB) TRUCK - MATRIX II - HANGER - TUBE - rev.C.PDF (48.4 KB) TRUCK - MATRIX II - HANGER - TUBE - rev.C.SLDPRT (267.3 KB) TRUCK - MATRIX II - HANGER - TUBE - rev.C.STEP (251.2 KB)

Like Joseph Guardiola used to said: Eres el Puto Amo!! :metal::grinning:

3 Likes

:joy: all I recognize there is Puto

4 Likes

it means he like the dick

if you don’t have 6 minutes to go down the rabbit hole… don’t click…

you may never come back

3 Likes

Isn’t that the lowest budget music video on YouTube :joy:.

Here I thought it meant man-whore

1 Like

Sick. Sounds like a plan.

…and now that we are at it, have you ever thought in bringing back the Pro 90 back from extinction? you will make some of us very happy, specially @257 who is patiently awaiting the decks revival to apply some magic with his Komodo convertions.

received_2592202054352656

received_1156108788058403

3 Likes

no… this is the botom of the heap…

nope there i at least one level below inane

1 Like