Alterbags - Alternative Electric Skateboard Bags for Everyone!

I’m abroad for three days to work, just laptop and clothes :smiley: But its really good for those short journeys with board :+1: When changing trains at the station I usually had to mallgrab it or feel like a tank when using the big hiking frame :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Are these likely to hold up long term when transporting a Kaly 2.0 XL40? It’s a heavy beast and I’d worry about its weight taking a toll on any bag.

I tried it and I am more worried about its weight taking a toll on one’s back!
I have a customer who uses it with his Lacoix Nazare fulled loaded with helmet and gear, no issues so far.

2 Likes

Fits my 40" rocket board @13kg too :sunglasses:

1 Like

13kg…You can skip back day when you head to the gym…lol

Gym? What’s that?

2 Likes

Maybe I missed it but has anyone tried this bag with a Boosted Board? I have a loaded vanguard build I would love to use this bag with it

Tadaah

2 Likes

Another one. The bag shown is one of our prototype versions but fit wise is similar.

1 Like

I do most of the quality control checks before sending out backpacks and sometimes life just loves throws a curve ball at you. Received a couple of backpacks with a manufacturing defect which resulted in the bags having a different tone of liner used in the front pocket containing the helmet cover. Everything else is in perfect condition.

Just throwing an idea out here for you guys on the forums :slight_smile: before I reject these guys back to my manufacturer.

Would anyone be interested in a limited edition 2 tone inner liner Native Mini Backpack at a 25% discount off your the price of the bag?

If so PM me and I’ll send a promo code over. While stocks last!

7 Likes

Thanks for the PMs guys. Give me a while to set up things on my end. Compiling the list of interested parties right now and will PM each of you your unique code. Will be one time use and only for the Native Mini when you check out on the web store. Will update you guys again when I’m done!

Got a couple of sets left so do PM me if you’re interested! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Received some questions on pricing after applying the discount.

Just for a reference. The price for the Native Mini will be $133.75 shipped to the US.

Hope that helps!

Will be sending out the codes over the weekend to all those who PM’d me their interest.

Thanks for the support guys :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Codes sent out!

Still got a couple left if anyone else is interested, shoot me a PM.

1 Like

A little feature by the folks at Electric Skateboard HQ

1 Like

It’s been almost a year since our first Instagram post introducing our backpacks and it has been such a wild ride thus far. Really thankful to everyone who took a chance with us, supported and gave feedback on our products. We got a bunch of stuff lined up for the next year and we can’t wait to share it with everyone! ⁣

So as part of our Black Friday / First Anniversary sale we are offering a 10% discount on our bags using the code AlterBlackFriday from the 24th of November onwards to the 1st of December 2019! ⁣

Thanks again, everyone!⁣

Alter the way you carry⁣

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Noob question thread! :grinning: ask your questions here!

Featured on electricskateboard hq review of the backfire mini !

https://youtu.be/xF3vVDCz_4I

1 Like

We are giving away a Native Mini Backpack! Check out Daniel’s video for more info!

Just a heads up guys I have 5 more units of these left! Sold out of all my other mini backpacks.

So if you would like to get these at 25% off do let me know!