Alterbags - Alternative Electric Skateboard Bags for Everyone!

Hi guys,

Its been a while!

It has been a journey with only a simple goal in mind, to provide an alternative carry solution for electric skateboard owners out there.

As we come into 2020 we would like to introduce the Native Backpack - Midnight Black and Gunmetal. These are the new additions to the line-up and will be available for sale right now on the website!

New features will include two new colour options. An all-black variant called midnight and a metallic dark grey variant called gunmetal, both are made using full 1680d ballistic nylon. A reinforced rubber handle for a more secure grip. 20% more padding on the shoulder straps for added comfort.

As usual they will be offered in both Mini and Maxi sizes for all the different kind of eskates out there!
ALSO as part of the launch, we would like to announce a GIVEAWAY where there will be 1 lucky winner of his/her choice of backpack!

Details are as follows can be found in our latest instagram post! All the best to everyone!

Here is to an awesome 2020 and Happy Chinese New Year to all those who celebrate it!

Alter the way you carry

In the meantime feel free to ask me any questions and I will try my best to answer them!

Website: www.alterbags.com Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/alter.bags/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/alter.bags/

Midnight Black

Gunmetal

4 Likes

25cm height with battery. Would it fit the alterbag?

2 Likes

They can carry Kaly’s so I would assume yes. I have a bag and a haero. can try later

2 Likes

It would be very nice if you could add some hip and chest straps to increase portability, in particular on longer walks.

2 Likes

We might have something for that…maybe…

2 Likes

I have seen others tested it!

1 Like

One of my next purchases. Love the new model. Is the mini closer in size to a normal backpack

Thanks!

Normal i guess kinda depends on how tall you are?

Approximate Dimensions:
58cm by 49cm for Maxi
48cm by 40cm for Mini

Hope that helps!

1 Like

Native Maxi Midnight Black with Bioboards Thorium

8 Likes

Damn, the midnight black goes really well with that board. Great pics!

2 Likes

Native Maxi Gunmetal with Evolve Bamboo GTR

3 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

9 Likes

this looks sick guys! small touch, but I really fancy those reflective stripes on the bottle pockets and in the front :slight_smile:

btw any plans on restocking the dove gray variant?

1 Like

Just did a small restock for the Maxi :slight_smile:

Glad to see it is still holding up well! 4WD!

Yeah, its great! One thing: A big compartment in the middle area would be great (Eg. for headphones).
No signs of wear so far even though I don’t use it walking around in cities but in nature :smiley:

1 Like

Hi guys!

Happy Labour day!

Hope everyone is staying safe during this extraordinary times!

Dropping a $10 discount code “esk8news” here for all in this group as thanks for all the past support shown!

Hopefully it’ll help you guys who are interested in picking one up!

So far shipping has not been an issue except for a few countries, if there are any issues with shipping I’ll give you guys a heads-up!

Cheers and Alter the way you carry!

PS: Code is valid for a month, until the end of May 2020! Limit to one item per order.

7 Likes

Got to chat with some of the guys at Carve Electric UK about eskates and bags.

Its about an hour long but it was a fun experience!

2 Likes