Alterbags - Alternative Electric Skateboard Bags for Everyone!

@Linny

From the looks of it i don’t think it’ll fit, the box is way too fat haha

Now Shipping. For those who ordered, keep a looking out for those tracking numbers next week!

2 Likes

I’d be interested in one of these. If we ordered now would you still ship? Is there a discount code you can offer :wink: ?

Very interested until I noticed preorder. No longer doing any of those so hopefully you gst stock in soon

1 Like

Totally understand this, but these guys are really solid.

I really want to start having an extra board when I skate, just to go further or in case shit… how long do you guys take on average to deliver the preorders

Hopefully before the end of the week? Clearing alot of back orders now.

@Bobby Oops sorry forgot to update the website. Bags are all in stock now. No more preorders.

3 Likes

Early preorders cleared! Look out for those tracking numbers coming this week!

1 Like

So no coupons possible? It’s cool if you don’t want to, just asking again because you didn’t answer it before…

Nope not right now unfortunately. But never say never! :blush:

1 Like

That’s one comfy looking board @dougpage

1 Like

My Maxi just arrived:

I have to admit, at first I was very sceptical. I tried various ways of carrying my board, the best way I found was my Tatonka backpack frame which is great for hiking and very strong but for light travel its a pita. Its bulky, only barely fits the storage compartment in the ICE trains so when I planned my journey to Berlin I came across this Thread once more, went to the website and ordered one :smiley:
Just now I’m really happy I did. This thing is just perfect, the mounting construction well thought of and it fits my Grünstern just perfectly. At first I missed cushion on my back but it actually feels really good when used to. Sadly its raining atm so I have to suppress my urge for taking it on a ride/hike :slight_smile:Thumbs up @Grievor and the whole alterbags team, it now has to survive my abuse :smiley:

12 Likes

Please be gentle :joy:

1 Like

Tested with a Kaly 2.0!

5 Likes

Thanks for the love @visnu777

4 Likes

For those in Europe, Eboardstore.se have bags in stock for you guys, so do check them out!

Just sharing more pics from our customers!

3 Likes

It fits in an ICE train even with helmet and fully stuffed :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

You sure carry a heck load of stuff!

1 Like