Alterbags - Alternative Electric Skateboard Bags for Everyone!

In case anyone is wondering if our Native Mini Backpacks are able to fit the Lacroix boards…

3 Likes

do they fit a kaly 2.0

1 Like

Don’t see why not. Lacroix decks are much wider than the kaly2.0 if I’m not wrong

Just a quick update!

Firstly apologies for the delay.

The bags will be completed by this week and shipped to us next week. So after some QC checks from our side, a realistic time frame for us to ship them out to you guys will be during the 2nd week of September!

Feel free to shoot any questions over to me. Cheers!

3 Likes

Can you handle the Lacroix Nazare?

6 Likes

If it can fit that, it can fit anything!

2 Likes

I just ordered, whats the approximate timeframe for me? Any chance it is in the last badge? The website stated September? (but no worries, I know it doesn’t look like it but I’m actually patient :D)

Seriously though, why haven’t I seen any reviews on these? I remember seeing these on the other forum and wonder why they never took off.

1 Like

If you would consider this a review, Ken dropped by the Arcboards HQ for a showcase.

3 Likes

Hey there! You can keep track on our shipping progress via our blog post here!

Not too long now!

1 Like

We only shipped out a pretty small quantity for our early bird customers back in July and most of our customers share their reviews in their individual social media groups.

We have one lhb did during one of his esk8 news interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5AJJIDGcpU @54:00

With a bigger batch on the way perhaps you will see more reviews on it soon!

2 Likes

Can they fit a Trampaboard with a top mount battery case?

1 Like

@Grievor I’m wondering this same question. Except my top mount is probably even more massive

Because I am planning a eMTB with a top mount enclosure. It is eating up my trainee money!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I want a bag to carry my monster

2 Likes

If not,

1 Like

Are you guys 8ft tall muscular beasts because I cant imagine carrying a MTB with my shoulders

1 Like

I don’t know about others, but form me it’s a clear yes :joy:

That words from a guy carrying a 5m long board with the alter bag… :laughing::joy:

5 Likes

I nearly fell backwards when taking that shot haha.

I’d say if the battery box is less than 10cm tall, it should fit the Maxi bag.

1 Like

@Flasher @Mainflow

Based on this, its gonna be pretty tough with the enclosure getting in the way. Definitely not ideal, unless you can remove the enclosure and put it into the main bag compartment.