Alterbags - Alternative Electric Skateboard Bags for Everyone!

Received some questions on pricing after applying the discount.

Just for a reference. The price for the Native Mini will be $133.75 shipped to the US.

Hope that helps!

Will be sending out the codes over the weekend to all those who PM’d me their interest.

Thanks for the support guys :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Codes sent out!

Still got a couple left if anyone else is interested, shoot me a PM.

1 Like

A little feature by the folks at Electric Skateboard HQ

1 Like

It’s been almost a year since our first Instagram post introducing our backpacks and it has been such a wild ride thus far. Really thankful to everyone who took a chance with us, supported and gave feedback on our products. We got a bunch of stuff lined up for the next year and we can’t wait to share it with everyone! ⁣

So as part of our Black Friday / First Anniversary sale we are offering a 10% discount on our bags using the code AlterBlackFriday from the 24th of November onwards to the 1st of December 2019! ⁣

Thanks again, everyone!⁣

Alter the way you carry⁣

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Noob question thread! :grinning: ask your questions here!

Featured on electricskateboard hq review of the backfire mini !

https://youtu.be/xF3vVDCz_4I

1 Like

We are giving away a Native Mini Backpack! Check out Daniel’s video for more info!

Just a heads up guys I have 5 more units of these left! Sold out of all my other mini backpacks.

So if you would like to get these at 25% off do let me know!

Hi guys,

Its been a while!

It has been a journey with only a simple goal in mind, to provide an alternative carry solution for electric skateboard owners out there.

As we come into 2020 we would like to introduce the Native Backpack - Midnight Black and Gunmetal. These are the new additions to the line-up and will be available for sale right now on the website!

New features will include two new colour options. An all-black variant called midnight and a metallic dark grey variant called gunmetal, both are made using full 1680d ballistic nylon. A reinforced rubber handle for a more secure grip. 20% more padding on the shoulder straps for added comfort.

As usual they will be offered in both Mini and Maxi sizes for all the different kind of eskates out there!
ALSO as part of the launch, we would like to announce a GIVEAWAY where there will be 1 lucky winner of his/her choice of backpack!

Details are as follows can be found in our latest instagram post! All the best to everyone!

Here is to an awesome 2020 and Happy Chinese New Year to all those who celebrate it!

Alter the way you carry

In the meantime feel free to ask me any questions and I will try my best to answer them!

Website: www.alterbags.com Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/alter.bags/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/alter.bags/

Midnight Black

Gunmetal

4 Likes

25cm height with battery. Would it fit the alterbag?

2 Likes

They can carry Kaly’s so I would assume yes. I have a bag and a haero. can try later

2 Likes

It would be very nice if you could add some hip and chest straps to increase portability, in particular on longer walks.

2 Likes

We might have something for that…maybe…

2 Likes

I have seen others tested it!

1 Like

One of my next purchases. Love the new model. Is the mini closer in size to a normal backpack

Thanks!

Normal i guess kinda depends on how tall you are?

Approximate Dimensions:
58cm by 49cm for Maxi
48cm by 40cm for Mini

Hope that helps!

1 Like

Native Maxi Midnight Black with Bioboards Thorium

8 Likes

Damn, the midnight black goes really well with that board. Great pics!

2 Likes

Native Maxi Gunmetal with Evolve Bamboo GTR

3 Likes