Addressing the Achilles Heel - Meet the Improved BKB Xenith V2 šŸšØ

this is news to me. does the resistor not limit the inrush current and fill the caps slowly?

2 Likes

will these be in stock again soon?

@BuildKitBoards

3 Likes

Just saw this on a distributors site.

Due to a Shortage of components at the factories, the Xeniths ESC wonā€™t be back in stock until 2022

i wonder if thatā€™s just for the distributor but BKB will still get their own stock?

3 Likes

I guess that helps my Focbox Unity sale ā€¦ lol!

i donā€™t think it does in any way.

Selling older blood hardware (+ itā€™s from mboards) with several issues for more than it cost before the price of the blood unity got inflated to promote the new cheaper tenka.

3 Likes

Makes sense. Thanks for explaining.

I have a broken Xenith so if anyone has a repairable unit I would like to try messing with it.

Maybe send it to @JohnnyMeduse for repairr. Also, I have a focbox unity for sale. Just an FYI.

1 Like

Iā€™m hearing it will be all xenith but Iā€™ve got no real connection.

1 Like

Afraid not, they wonā€™t be sold to individuals until next year. Sad face. Iā€™d expect the same thing is going to happen to most other ESCā€™s

what do we think about the tenka?

is that a serious question?

assuming its fucked cause its impossible to get at the components

Go check the Stormcore page.

giphy-6

Buckle up kids, next 6-12 months are going to get rough.

6 Likes

Xenith V2.1 is up for sale, Halloween Edition, the ad says.

21 left in stock, I bought 2. Iā€™m a BIG sucker for Halloween. Massive holiday for me.

Anyway, promo code for $40 off. Makes the Xenith not only cool, but cheaper.

5 Likes

What the promo code?

HALLOWEEN

It should just pop up on the screen, and you should be able to click apply. It comes to a total of $268 and change out the door. If the switch improvements thing is all above board, this is a great price for a dual these days.

No canbus or imu, but thats no big deal imo. The color schemes waaaay better.

That confused meā€¦ The Xenith/Unity never had an IMUā€¦and the Xenith still has a label for the CAN port.

@BuildKitBoards

Whatā€™s all that about?

@TheBoardGarage

1 Like