A bag for my board

I am searching for a bag for transporting my board. Do you know something? Like best bang for buck or so?

board size and so one would be helpfull.

there is also this

not sure if that is something for you thou

2 Likes

41" is the size of my board. The Alterbags are nice, but I need it for this summer within a month and not late August, when I am in St. Peterburg :wink:

DIY IT!

8 Likes

St. Petersburg US or Russia?

1 Like

Russia. But only for one day by cruise ship

2 Likes

if you need a board for this day, let me know :wink:

3 Likes

where are you located?

Germany

1 Like

Take a look at the @Trampa site. They have bags you could even fit an emtb. And my orders also to germany ALWAYS get delivered in max 5 days. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

sorry thats the correct one :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I am thinking about to build a etmb for the next summer, but money rules :rofl:

1 Like

FUCK THE MONEY just do it emtb=life :joy::joy::joy::ok_hand:

nah for real i love my emtb. Good idea! Especialy in germany you dont have to watch for cops the whole time into the woods :smiley:

3 Likes

I am not actually broke, but doing paper rounds for almost 5 yrs sucks(I’m doing this only for money). And training begins in September as a industrial mechanic :grin:. Espiceally when I have the woods right in the front of my door :smiley:

1 Like

Ich fühle mit dir, welches bundesland? :see_no_evil:

Baden-Württemberg

These are the options i know about:

Evolve also has a nice bag, boosted does aswell but crazy expensive

Alterbags are really well designed from both a functional and aesthetics standpoint.

1 Like

Digging an old thread out. So here we go. As I will travelling with my MTB with topmount case, the luxury bags are out of stock.(@Trampa)
A trolley is a temporarily solution, but not ideal.

Alternatives?

The trampa bags are in stock

1 Like