A bag for my board

the 9 inch one.

Yes

I am looking for a large bag for my board, trampa is a bit expensive imo because the bag doesnt have wheels.
Would love some suggestions or tips.

I found a cheap (non wheel) decathlon bag that could work and wouldn’t be too bad to carry for that price :rofl: just dont like the green that much.

For a wheeled bag Im looking at kitesurf bags, prolimit has some nice bags with wheels and can be found for around 100. And I think a MTB should be able to fit.

https://www.prolimit.com/product/golfbag-travel-light/

1 Like

Luggage rubber and trolley and you’re done. You saw it personally. :joy:

3 Likes

Yes, I saw the wheels were really usefull, but I prefer and integrated setup haha

2 Likes

I also use this for travelling. (75L. My whole wardrobe fits in there)

1 Like

I had the same thoughts last year, but couldn’t find anything that did work well, so ended up getting a wheel less trampa bag for the 9“ boards. It’s definitely a solid bag. Maybe there is a diy option to add some skate wheels or so. Didn’t further try to modify the bag as I never carried my board too far anyway in this bag.

You could have a look at snowboard bags.
Not sure if they are wide enough, but they often come with integrated wheels.

1 Like

Found this golf/kite bag second hand, it has wheels too. I asked for the inner dimensions. I think it would be a better option than a snowboardbag if the board actually fits, I already have a snowboard bag but no way it is able to fit the wheels, plus its way too long anyway :rofl:

2 Likes

Looks like we need to manufacture our own roll to start bag :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah right!

tenor

2 Likes

That bag has had seen our whole country so far. :joy:(Because MĂźritz (my profile pic from instagram is from there :joy: )

1 Like

I dont know about getting it here within a month, but likely.

Waterproof Storage Carry Bag For Xiaomi M365/Ninebot ES1/ES2 Electric Scooter Motorcycle Bags Luggage| | - AliExpress

This bag is decent quality, and fits 41 with AT wheels. It is the only cheap one I have found, that fits the largest AT boards.

2 Likes

You may hang your board using a shoulder strap and carry it on your shoulder. It is quite comfortable as it is lightweight.
On the other hand, it is not appropriate for long distances because your shoulder might get sore. It is better that you switch it to another side from time to time. Also, it is not quite safe for the board when you use the straps.

Regular duffel/luggage bags work for me. Just find one with the dimensions/features you need.

https://www.amazon.com/INFANZIA-Zipper-Equipment-Resistant-Oversize/dp/B07F2ZYKPS/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=Extra+Large+Wheeled+Luggage+Travel+Holdall+Bag+XXL+34+Inch+2.5+kg&qid=1624205106&sr=8-1

I’ve used Chrome bags before and I love them – super durable and they have lifetime warranties. Another plus if you live near one of their brick and mortar stores, since they’ll fix any problems with them for you there as
well. This one probably won’t fit your esk8, but for analog ones this is cool:
https://www.chromeindustries.com/product/barrage-session/BG-326.html?dwvar_BG-326_color=BK&dwvar_BG-326_size=NA&cgid=view_all_bags

How about electric skateboard backpack?