63100 motors: what options are out there?

Is it 1 bearing at the mounting plate and 2 small ones on the other end? As far as i know that’s pretty standard. If you got pics show me please

1 Like

I don’t think I have photos :sob: I’ll have a look

Correct

2 Likes

APS can battle hardened them for you with no extra charge, only extra time, just ask them and you can keep the warranty
I have buy a pair on the Louis good advice and wanting for them now

2 Likes

Good to know… i don’t trust their backorder system for now so i sent them a message to see what is going on

3 Likes

Any update ? Looking for 63100 170KV

1 Like

nawt’.
where do you live? i think i’ll order some freeerchobby shitcans and call it a day for now

1 Like

I was honestly thinking the same. So cheap. I just don’t wanna regret it when they fail…

I’m in Massachusetts

1 Like

ah, was hoping to split shipping.
they are so cheap i won’t regret breaking them tbh

1 Like

Where are you at?

1 Like

london, uk. it’s a shitshow with brexit don’t bother

Ahhh yeah.

1 Like

forum quick tips: update ur location in ur profile will help a lot in the long run while u r here :wink:

4 Likes

Ahhh, done. :metal:t5:

2 Likes

Those were the most powerful/reliable we’ve ever tested. Especially in terms of temperatur. They are perfect for pneumatic wheels as they are. If you want to use them with thane it would be better to battle harden them.

3 Likes

Whoa… 63100 on bergs? How often do you change those tyres? I shred these on 6374’s

3 Likes

Welp, ordered

How good these actually are will be discussed soon in my build thread. Thanks everyone!

4 Likes

Didn’t count the miles on the tires.

1 Like

What are these? APS?

1 Like

Saite/aps

Gotcha. I really want the highest quality available. I have no experience with aps though.

1 Like