6 -6.5 inch tires for MBS, Trampa, TB, Metroboard, Evolve hubs

I don’t care @moon:doughnut: :doughnut:

peeps will do what peeps will do, but I’ll not assist them, they also ripped off copied trampa’s hubs…

1 Like

Link or they don’t exist…
Funny enough timing though…
I got these today…

If I like them I am screwed because I destroy pneumatics and these are pricey…
They look awesome though…

6 Likes

I got shit hubs from them, the spokes are not even drilled correctly… I asked for a replacement and they want me to pay shipping, fuck them.

2 Likes

MBS hubs or bust really. No point spending much money on hubs unless they are made from billet alu

So no trampa derivatives

3 Likes

eggzakkery

the ONLY reason I even brought it up was someone complained and cost and shipping…

1 Like

EDIT:
BTW the Metroboard tubes are the best tubes I’v experienced…

9 Likes

Good thing you talked me out of buying actual superstars. The way I see it now I have 2 sets of front wheels.

4 Likes

What the hell is happening here? The hole is that much out of place?

3 Likes

I don’t really know, I guess they are hand drilled maybe. I spoke to someone else who got those hubs and his were not misaligned.
Cant use them on a gear drive adapter that’s for sure.

I think that right one is the worst there is maybe less than a millimeter between the edge and the hole.
Don’t mind the stains on the workbench, it’s paint and wood finish I swear.

and those fukkin’ cheap ass bearings… now ya see why I don’t wanna throw links around? if’n ya wanna buy crap ya’all can find it yourself…

7 Likes

Fak I didn’t even see that dent in the bearing shield

3 Likes

So was that trampa or SM? Thats wasnt clear enough for me :wink:

1 Like

they are from Sunmate

Edit BTW @Accrobrandon, how were your hubs from sunmate? Any misalignment?

2 Likes

just mounted my second set of tires last month… oddly Ive already wore 1 of the 2 rears down…wayyyyyyyy faster than planned… but then again maybe Ive been more carvy then usual or maybe they need a lil more air??

all rims are fine, the front right wheel has a slight visual wobble, but havent taken it apart yet to see if it the tire being weird or the actual hub.

otherwise I still love them. was actually chatting with them about a group buy discount if possible, mainly for tires, but will entertain whole wheel sets as well. still have yet to get a confirmation on discount based on total order cost otherwise why do a GB if i/we can order off their page at the same cost.

1 Like

6 -6.5 inch tires for MBS, Trampa, TB, Metroboard, Evolve hubs what tires are those ?

1 Like

those are metroboard 155 x 50mm tires

2 Likes

they look similar to Kaly tires

to me, the tread pattern looks quite different than kaly tires

still have my moneys that @kook’s tires you linked are the sunmate tires with the metroboard branding

Dude I know right??

1 Like

i meant these .