It’s 9am and I have school, no thanks :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Just wait in-line I message him 5days ago :rofl:

1 Like

……

1 Like

Oh yeah at that price the first person in line would be stupid not to buy them

2 Likes

the guy got me pics last night. sorry for the delay. at the rate he is paying me its hardly worth it, but I am desperate enough so I guess I have to.

btw the dimwit who wants to sell these is asking full retail value knowing there is a chip shortage.

I would not be opposed to sending him a screenshot of a thread full of “FU doug”…

it would be unfortunate if you all bullied him into not being a relentless prick. it sonly natural i share this thread on his behalf.

Thanks beafinator I’m out :call_me_hand:

your right to be upset. Im gonna make the call for him. they are up for grab at $120 each shipped if you buy the pair. he will take what he gets. if he wanted to pay me more than $20 then i miiiiight consider enforcing it. as is he can take his original offer or im out as well.

1 Like

I’m out @Evwan They were just going to be back ups

I saw, but I’m really confused as to what’s happening with this whole mess. I don’t quite understand why you’re out

2 Likes

You’re selling them for someone?

1 Like

long story short, I have a forum account and he doesnt. he asked me to sell them and he would pay me. he got news that theres a chip shortage so he raised the asking price. im not gonna enforce it. he will get what he originally asked and im shipping them for free on his behalf. gouging people over poor circumstances is pathetic.

120 each shipped for the pair

2 Likes

yeah, as you know im desperate for money. he offered me $20 to manage the sale and to ship them out.

Eh I missed someone selling one for $100 the other day, not sure how into the $120 ea I am.

1 Like

is that a pretty fair price? or below average? im still very new to reselling anything

If they were $100 ea i would scoop them up, I’m not sure how worth it they are for $120 each as there are dual vescs rn that you can buy for $220 shipped from the manufactuerer with a warranty.,

2 Likes