4 Vescs and 4 Eboosted Trampa Enclosures For Sale

vesc 6 variants for $220? can i get a name/link?

Im not in the market but im very curious. i know the flipsky stuff is $300+

NVM seems they bumped up the price a second time Go-FOC DV6 3-12S Dual 100A ESC for electric Skateboard Base On VESC6 - MakerX

Maybe it isnā€™t such a bad deal

1 Like

i almost bought one of those a long time ago.

1 Like

Iā€™m using one in my build rn, I just wanted torque escs incase they failed or in case I had the foolish idea of starting another build

1 Like

how do they work? some day if I ever recover and manage to get an apartment i might build a cheap commuter board to save on gas.

They work fine so far, and there are no major issues reported with them

1 Like

interesting. maybe i will then. atleast i have a very long time to decide. thanks!

:rofl: that was a amazing deal

1 Like

My DV6 has been rock solid so far, Iā€™m going to do a 100 mile review on it soon

Thermal performance is insane, my motors are overheating before it does now

The other day, my motors maxed out at 77 degrees and the esc maxed out at 67 degrees

75a each motor, 50a each side for battery.

Anyways as for the price Iā€™m pretty sure these were 135 each new werenā€™t they?

1 Like

even then the TB VESC 6 are like $135/each new and pretty much end up with free shipping if you get 2

3 Likes

they are all sold out :frowning:

2 Likes

oh damn havenā€™t noticed that :confused:

1 Like

Iā€™ve put about 50 on mine so far, and its doing great. Stays cooler than my dv4

1 Like

The loose usb will disconnect at any point. Once theyā€™re floppy, itā€™s only a matter of time.

Hereā€™s a screenshot from a month ago where I bought two with one usb issue.

1 Like

anyone still interested?i have other products at the start of this thread

2 Likes

Is the burned diode esc still available?

Donā€™t wanna sound rude but you do man.
A defective Flipsky VESC for a three digit price?
Exactly my kind of humor!

Really. It seems like ok price if it only the power diode. Super easy to replace .this is the flipsky vesc 6.6 that is 399 new right ?

It may be that high on their website but itā€™s not worth anywhere near that. They jacked up their prices for a mid tier vesc. It used to cost around 200-250 before covid spiked prices, and flipsky hasnā€™t dropped them back

2 Likes

Well where do I find them for the price they should be? Lol.