4 Vescs and 4 Eboosted Trampa Enclosures For Sale

its $110 plus shipping, still comes out to less than the price of it shipped from Eboosted. i think it makes it fair?

if anyone is interested, send me an offer on the vescs.

Also with uk to EU shipping? I doubt it

no, theres no way to get it to the EU economically, im really sorry. I would love to but it would honestly be scam to try and tell you I could.

1 Like

“They’re not chicks with dicks, they’re men with tits!”

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

never did i think a for sale post could go this haywire. what has happened.

2 Likes

My apologies. :pray:t4:

GLWS and with your expenses.

thank you to everyone who made offers or bought an enclosure. tomorrow i will be seeing if the money i scraped together lets me stay or has me evicted. wish me luck. :confused:

9 Likes

Ey, did you say shipping to europe is a bust?
Also, dont get evicted, pls landlord

2 Likes

its ok. I Have a truck i can sleep in most the time and a place to park it legally. its cheaper to do this than bother with trying to make rent for a while.

also yes, sorry shipping to europe is probably a no go. i dont fully understand the customs processes and would likely mess it up. plus, the shipping is absurd.

I have a friend selling 2 torqueboards vesc 6’s for sale.

they are almost brand new, very minor scratching on the edges because they were in an aluminum enclosure. used less than 100 miles. he is selling because he has fallen on hard times and needs the cash. I really dont know if this is a fair price or not, but he asked for $120 each. USA shipped only. I know there is a vesc shortage right now because of the silicon shortage. i hope for his sake they sell fast.

I also have all but 1 flipsky esc and 1 trampa enclosure left.

4 Likes

Which Flipsky ESC did you sell?

1 Like

the one with the slightly faulty usb

interested in the tb6 s just not the price

2 Likes

And it works perfectly :rofl:

Sent you a pm a while ago about that TB6

it worked kinda. the Usb has a cracked pad. if you are gentle it does work ok! im not going to oversell something. it was a flaw and deserved the lowered price.

Here is a photo of the vescs. they look to be in excellent condition with very very minor cosmetic imperfections. He also kindly re-tinned the phase wires so they are ready to be redone easier.

3 Likes

@Evwan

1 Like