3rd round GB - Closed - few parts left_ Paris / Caliber2 / TB 218 / Kahua precision adjustable base plate_The Hammock Base_Sick of Angled Risers!

Ahahaha thanks! Yeh the GB didn’t stay open for too long. I wanted to make it soon so 2-3 days and I went for the first round. The thread was there for a while.

I’ll certainly be keeping tabs now. I am looking to try the kahua trucks asap, my previous trucks snapped underneath me a few days ago :frowning:

1 Like

What truck were you using?

MBS ATS 12

Did it break at the pivot level?

Edit: I’m being stupid. You just mean at the edge of the pivot cup right?

Yes.

2 Likes

I mean at the level of the pivot on the hanger
Usually that is the weakest point on the truck.

2 Likes

Ah Yeh thought so. Thst is the weakest point under a lot of stress.

Makes sense. I can’t be too mad, they are the “hybrid” AT version mbs sells and I was pushing them pretty hard over speed bumps earlier.

I’ll be keeping an eye out for that second round sign up!

Nice new title :wink:

1 Like

Thanks. @Riako idea :kissing_smiling_eyes:

The spent a couple hours messing about with these totally love them and wish I had 2 sets !! Will post some pics later

Edit: they fit Fatboy hangers fine

1 Like

Good good! Happy you like it.

So it works on kahua?
@rey8801 put me on the next list then please :grin:

2 Likes

yep looks like. It’s caliber based so I thought so but to @Riako the sentence :laughing:

Some use Kahua hanger with Caliber 2 base plate … :slight_smile:
and here I use he pivot cup of the kahua in the hammock and fit like a glove

I also set them on PNL base plate too :

4 Likes

you have all the possible skate gears…Thanks man for all the tests.

1 Like

:sweat_smile::laughing: … don’t tell this to my GF !.. hahhaha

I buy and resell and buy new things, them test and sell them etc. etc etc
I was lost in a loop! So I got a lot of references and try ^^ (also, making Amadride force me too, making full custom R2R build with almost all the part available around the world… I had the chance to can see, set and test things I will never get in my hand without this micro-enterprise adventure).

But Alessio, you highlight me! Now (after the mega summer road trip) I will make my thing as I did in the past with my Xmount but following the MAD king way !!
I need a milling CNC (instead of going through machiners), I would love a little late too … just desktop one to learn 1st.

2 Likes

You better do it man! If you need a CNC there is one on sale since 1 month in Belgium. Great little machine and the guy just dropped the price. It’s a Femco f1. I already posted for someone on the other forum but still there. I just got mine otherwise that would have been gone already and save me a lot of money.

I can send you the link.

Btw little highlight

Now in the printer…

7 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue: :+1:

6 Likes

So clean…
This truck are really wide. It’s like 340mm?

1 Like