3rd round GB - Closed - few parts left_ Paris / Caliber2 / TB 218 / Kahua precision adjustable base plate_The Hammock Base_Sick of Angled Risers!

Yep I have them. Sent you the invitation

1 Like

Cheers, thanks.

1 Like

Do you have any left or planning another group buy don’t need right away but definitely need a set

1 Like

pm coming :blush:

just for information, still have few sets left of the RKP Hammock in case someone wants one immidiately. Both raw and matte black.

For the moment I am testing the TKP adapter and so far so good :blush:

16 Likes

Filled out the form - a little late, I know. However if there is a set left, I would be happy to try them. Thanks a lot.

2 Likes

Hi. Do you mean the RKP hammock? For caliber, Paris ecc…? Yep I still have a set of both raw and black :wink:

2 Likes

Yes, these adjustable base plates. If could ship a black one, I would be most happy.
They are compatible with both Kahua and TB’s DD truck, right?

Kahua yes, TB 218mm trucks yes. The direct drive no because they have slightly different kingpin - pivot distance than original caliber, Paris truck styles.

1 Like

Great! I would try them on the Kahuas then. They don’t work with MBS Matrix II trucks or do they?

2 Likes

If you mean the mountain board style no. Totally another base plate style. I made Hammock to replace those that are limited in choice and be able to use mountain decks with other trucks without raisers.

images

Kahua you can see it here

1 Like

Yes, those MTB trucks depicted above, exactly.

Hello !
I got a second hand, never ridden set of Hammock BP. But the part with the kingpin keeps moving (see video below), is it normal ?

the clearance is there to allows sliding. Torque it down :blush: Spread the bolts as much as possible between the holes. Then torque the bolts to lock it and then proceed half turn more until you fill up the gap.

4 Likes

It went well, thank you :wink: I guess I was afraid to torque to much !

1 Like

no no they are made for that :wink:

2 Likes

@rey8801 Are you planning on doing another group buy in the near future?

1 Like

There is one running right now. Took longer due to the virus situation. Parts should finally be shipped to me next week. I will probably have some sets left. You can fill up the latest Google form of you want one :wink:

Just in case

This GB involves SR TKP too

2 Likes

Pretty interested, but will be looking to use them for street luge.
What range of angle does the baseplate offer?

1 Like

I use mine on thane mostly. Base plate goes from 0 to about 70-75. The top end is just above of what you actually need :smile:
Welcome on the forum

1 Like