3rd round GB - Closed - few parts left_ Paris / Caliber2 / TB 218 / Kahua precision adjustable base plate_The Hammock Base_Sick of Angled Risers!

Why dont they like esk8 ?

1 Like

They are assholes, who knows.

2 Likes

there’s a whole thread about it on the builders forum.
They mentioned some bulshit about us using their parts messing up their stock for their actual customers.

2 Likes

2 Likes

They wasted at new year’s eve party and an esk8er did them all in a row. They actually enjoyed the hell out of it but are too shy to convey. Seems they can’t see an esk8 ever since.
Tragic…:man_shrugging:

1 Like

Hi! So I checked and we should be enough to run another GB :partying_face: It will be a smaller one but happy I can make it happen anyway. So now I will organise all the things and let you know when we are ready to start! Thanks you all, once again :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Everything is ready to start. You should have got the pm. I do not remember who, but two of you filled up the google form but was not sure to join. In that case please remove yourself from the pm thread.

Thank you :grin:

1 Like

Hi @rey8801 !
I’m just waking up for this GB.
Is there a seat left by any chance ? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

rey, picking up a TKP set on Wednesday, if you need to lend it…
I’ll be at the karting event on the 6th of Oct.
RKP I have a set too eh…

1 Like

Hi! Iyes I have few spares once. I will add you to the pm GB :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for the kind thought! I am actually waitng my coming from US, thanks to @deucesdown for helping. I alredy prepared the rough CAD, now waiting the part to test fit and make a prototype for my next build. If I see that I do not get the parts from US in a reasonable time then I will borrow yours :blush:

2 Likes

Did this group buy ever take off? It seems like it went radio silent.

1 Like

3rd round GB - Closes on 16/09/19

Late to the party like I usually am. He’ll no doubt offer more sweet candy in the future.

2 Likes

Yes I talk to the guys involved in pm. I am waiting the parts to be delivered. There are few left in case someone is interested. Forgot to update the actual thread :blush:

1 Like

I will fill out the form in case you want someone to take the extras off of your hands.

3 Likes

Eheh :wink: just fill up the 3rd round form and I will add you in the pm.

1 Like

Took me a minute to find it, but just filled it in.

1 Like

Perfect thanks. Just checking. One set included 2 hammocks. Do you want 2 sets meaning 4 in total?

4 hammocks in total would be ideal, but I totally understand if you can only find 1 or 2 extra.

2 Likes

Let me check I should have them :wink: