3rd round GB - Closed - few parts left_ Paris / Caliber2 / TB 218 / Kahua precision adjustable base plate_The Hammock Base_Sick of Angled Risers!

Hello !
I got a second hand, never ridden set of Hammock BP. But the part with the kingpin keeps moving (see video below), is it normal ?

the clearance is there to allows sliding. Torque it down :blush: Spread the bolts as much as possible between the holes. Then torque the bolts to lock it and then proceed half turn more until you fill up the gap.

4 Likes

It went well, thank you :wink: I guess I was afraid to torque to much !

1 Like

no no they are made for that :wink:

2 Likes

@rey8801 Are you planning on doing another group buy in the near future?

1 Like

There is one running right now. Took longer due to the virus situation. Parts should finally be shipped to me next week. I will probably have some sets left. You can fill up the latest Google form of you want one :wink:

Just in case

This GB involves SR TKP too

2 Likes

Pretty interested, but will be looking to use them for street luge.
What range of angle does the baseplate offer?

1 Like

I use mine on thane mostly. Base plate goes from 0 to about 70-75. The top end is just above of what you actually need :smile:
Welcome on the forum

1 Like

@rey8801 hoping you have some baseplates leftover :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I have some. A new batch for the GB is finally coming next week and I have few spare ones but need to check based on your wish. In this batch also SR TKP are made

1 Like

I bought a set and I’m super happy with the quality. Felt like I got more than I paid for, and that doesn’t happen often.

4 Likes

Thanks man. Really appreciated, moreover if coming from you :blush:

4 Likes

Dropped a gform to ya for some TKP plates <3

2 Likes

Ahhh sweet I don’t need the TkP, just need the adjustable plates for regular Tb or Caliber/ Fatboy hangers.

EDIT: I just need lower anglesssss

If you decide maybe fill up the Google form. Same one for all hammock types, just choose the right combo. Once I have a moment I will check if I have the parts available.

1 Like

Thanks! I will check if I have what you need, but should be OK

1 Like

Ahhhh sweet filled it out. I think I filled out the wrong one earlier my bad.

Thanks again.

1 Like

no problem. My pleasure

1 Like

I picked up a set of Hammock SR TKP baseplates. Can someone link me the pivot cups I need? thanks

1 Like

the one from SR. It is modeled based on the stock one

1 Like