3DServisas Products Discussions

@Scepterr @ixf Maybe mine got stuck in the slow lane to the U.S. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Edit: lesson learned, no more USPS

3 Likes

Well fuck me sideways with a garden rake…
You ordered in march!?!?? I ordered in April. Fuck balls

6 Likes

Hahahaha yeappp but tbh you’ll probably get your stuff first. I’ve seen more orders that were placed in April get delivered before mine.

I won’t stress USPS truly hates me, I’ve come to terms with it.

6 Likes

Ahaha, For some reason all my USPS packages get delivered fast and in better condition then FedEx ones :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

Hey @ahrav wow I see you are in CA too, hopefully ours are on the same boat (actually I hope yours is on the boat before mine with your March date)!

4 Likes

Gear drive users: remember to use grease both in the gear drive and under the V-Ring! Running it without grease or with debris getting under it will pose a risk of the V-Ring melting.

7 Likes

Does the grease (synthetic from your shop) under the V Ring need refreshing sooner than the other parts?

1 Like

If there’s grease under the cover near V-Ring then you don’t need to add extra. If you only spread some grease on the V-Ring with your finger, it will not last long.

When there’s grease under the cover, the grease gets moved around by the gear drive during function and it lubes the V-Ring.

You can use our grease or your own synthetic grease that can work with plastic parts.

12 Likes

Introducing:

Low-profile adjustable baseplate for drop-through decks.

Requires bottom-mounting, the adjustable part goes into the cutout. Semi-drop, adjustable. Win-win.

Here’s the height comparison against a normal baseplate:

29 Likes

Niiicee!! I think we used to call these drop-down or drop-up baseplates, as opposed to drop through on a standard baseplate… good work, loving the option, and this is the first drop-up adjustable baseplate I’ve seen to date someone correct me if something else like this exists

:ok_hand::ok_hand:

9 Likes

whoa you really fill up the whole thing with grease!

1 Like

Ain’t gonna stick your dick into a dry pussy, would ya? :laughing:

lube it good

2 Likes

Mine came today (Germany) after 8 days, not too bad.

1 Like

did you UPS??? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

USPS :slight_smile:

1 Like

Already have some questions after it has arrived :slight_smile:

1. Do you guys use risers with 6’’ tires and FatBoy Adjustable Baseplate?

2. I noticed there is a gap between the wheel hub and the hanger on the front wheel; do you use 3d printed spacers or washers to fill in this space?

3 Likes

I use wedges buts that to get the angle of the mount and motor where i want it, doesn’t add much height at all. For the spacing I use aluminum spacers, I think 15mm is the correct length.

1 Like

13mm of risers and a caliber baseplate on the top vs adjustable baseplate on the bottom.

For that you will need spacers. Either get some from a skate shop, or just put quite a lot of speed rings. PLA spacers are fine and all, until your bearings heat up for some reason. :slight_smile:

EDIT: you can also take apart some 608 bearings to get “free” 7mm spacers. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Or or or to get rid of the space go AWD…

4 Likes

@3DServisas your work of art on display…

20 Likes