3DServisas Products Discussions

Already have some questions after it has arrived :slight_smile:

1. Do you guys use risers with 6’’ tires and FatBoy Adjustable Baseplate?

2. I noticed there is a gap between the wheel hub and the hanger on the front wheel; do you use 3d printed spacers or washers to fill in this space?

3 Likes

I use wedges buts that to get the angle of the mount and motor where i want it, doesn’t add much height at all. For the spacing I use aluminum spacers, I think 15mm is the correct length.

1 Like

13mm of risers and a caliber baseplate on the top vs adjustable baseplate on the bottom.

For that you will need spacers. Either get some from a skate shop, or just put quite a lot of speed rings. PLA spacers are fine and all, until your bearings heat up for some reason. :slight_smile:

EDIT: you can also take apart some 608 bearings to get “free” 7mm spacers. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Or or or to get rid of the space go AWD…

4 Likes

@3DServisas your work of art on display…

20 Likes

That would be awesome :wink: already struggling to put a 21700 10S3P on the Lush 3D X-Stuff with a dual VESC though…

1 Like

You’re right 15 mm seems to be just right, but could only find 10 mm spacers. Guess it would me a mix of washers and spacers.

Better yet, a 10 mm bearing spacer and a 608 bearing seem to do the trick just fine, thanks for the tip :wink:

1 Like

Oh goodness, what has arrived. :smiley:

Hummie did need a tiny bit of tough love, the cutout was just a tiiiiny bit too small, and skewed on one side of the deck… To make it fit just used a flat piece of iron and 60 grit sandpaper, 15 minutes and it’s in. :smiley:

(The whole hummie deck is like a mix of random dimensions… but I can’t really complain for the price of the deck.)

Now just need some shorter hardware. :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

I think I will narrow it down a little bit more, to make it fit no problem in such decks.

5 Likes

I mean… “self lubricating” if you know what you are doing :wink:

1 Like

Im thinking about this:

Do I need to mill Trampa Mini Spring hangers to make this fit ?

3 Likes

No need to do any machining on it. It will fit as-is.

5 Likes

Yesssss 51 days later sucesssss

Thanks @3DServisas

18 Likes

Should grease also be applied on the metal motor gear or is it enough on the wheel gear and cover like it is shown in the pictures?

1 Like

It will be enough to only pack the wheel gear.

2 Likes

thanks @3DServisas

Received and installed this morning
image image image image

13 Likes

image failed download it seems :point_up::wink:
edit; fixed

Also wanted to say that i received my package too. Used standard Lithuanian post, ordered on the 19th of April and got them yesterday. The quality is fucking amazing. Can’t share pics since my who build is going to be a surprise :grin:

8 Likes

hello,

there is little space between gear only on left wheel

how can i solve it ?

Release motor screws, move motor closer to wheel. Use loctite and tight motorscrews

2 Likes

there is a little movement of motor wheel , i had more loctite

but there is a space between keyway and gear and a little movement