3DServisas Products Discussions

@3DServisas and anyone else really. You guys adding loctite 638 to the they key. And then also to the motor shaft before setting it up?

Yes, loctite on both, but I used 648. Not that many miles ridden though. Waiting on some more wheels weights

Any more pics with the metro 155s. Thinking of going that route

1 Like

Ahhh cool cool thanks.

Yea here are some. And some comparison shots as well for reference.

9 Likes

Thanks. Looks great :+1: and those tires have a bunch of grip

2 Likes

Yea man the 155s are solid over 45mph as well.

6 Likes

anybody in the US that had an order ship out in the last month get their order yet?

6 Likes

Yep mine shipped 4/22 and arrived 4/24

6 Likes

lucky. did you use UPS or Lithuanian post? I chose the latter and one week later still no update. :sleepy:
My fault, should have chosen UPS

1 Like

UPS

5chars

2 Likes

I hope you are aware that choosing simple postal services (Lithuanian Post in this case) will not result in the fastest shipping because of the quarantine and restrictions. In every order I do recommend to choose UPS.

Also FYI: even though the postal service tracking says the parcel is in Lithuania, most likely it is not. It’s on the way. They do not update the tracking during transit.

I am planning to introduce DHL shipping shortly.

17 Likes

Yea man I have an order that I placed on March 24th. But my dumb ass chose usps instead of UPS. In that time I’ve got two addition orders from @3DServisas by choosing. UPS. With UPS I get them in under a week. USPS so far 41 days. Lol.

8 Likes

Oh god, I hope mine doesn’t take that long :joy::joy::woozy_face:

2 Likes

Hahahah tbh it’s my fault. Should’ve picked UPS. USPS is just a mess in general and I hope yours don’t take this long too. I’m not really in a rush for these parts so it’s kinda been ehhh, but haha yea might possibly be a while.

UPS Idk what they are on but they are fast AF. Ship on a Tuesday in LA Friday morning. Legit stuff. Worth the extra $10 or something.

5 Likes

Tbh I probably would have picked it as well if I hadn’t zoomed passed the option because I wanted to purchase so quickly out of excitement
:muscle::joy:

3 Likes

Hoooo sh!!!t !
I think I have chosen ups standard :cold_face: didn’t know it was a mess too … haaaaaa

3 Likes

Do not worry about UPS standard. EU deliveries take 5-6 days. :grin:

6 Likes

How do they ride compared to bergs?

3 Likes

I think they are a lot better. They feel a lot more smooth and are more stable at higher speeds. I will take them over bergs any day.

5 Likes

No kidding. It didn’t even cross my mind… in my head it was “Hurry up and buy!”

1 Like

Ordered something 2 weeks ago. I think its finally released overhere. I sent an email to our declaration office just in case the package was stuck there. No reply but yesterday the status finally changed to something like ‘arrived at destination country central point’
It left Lit quite fast, so def not 3dserv’s fault. Stupid postal service here :joy:

3 Likes