3DServisas Products Discussions

As long as I am stuck here. :smiley:

11 Likes

Will the Finality AT Gear Drive fit the new Apex trucks?

2 Likes

I doubt that.

2 Likes

Apex claims they have 3DServisas compatibility, their hanger has a 22x22 profile, which gear drives will work on that?

1 Like

Hmm, do you have some information on how everything is mounted on the truck? A couple of photos? I have no problem about some modifications I need to do.

2 Likes

In reality: I haven’t even seen them in real life. 22x22 doesn’t mean it will fit.

2 Likes

Apex Trucks have a 22mm x 22mm hanger profile. To the best of my knowledge this is the same as the fatboy hangers.

My big board is currently running older 5:1 HD Servisas drives.

And we have also tried the Mini Eco AT drives.

Past that i cant be 100% sure, but maybe @3DServisas can confirm which of his drives are suited to this same hanger profile. We’d love to have some Servisas drive options we could recommend to customers.

Im sure the whole finality systems is a little more complex so i wouldn’t like to take bets on comparability without testing it.

12 Likes

FatBoy320 V1 had a 22x22 profile. After January, all hangers have a 20x20 profile. Finality gear drives also use that profile.

8 Likes

It is not enough to know the profile dimensions. I need to first have hangers in my hands, assess the nuances, what needs to be done. Quality and safety are important to me.

13 Likes

@ducktaperules thank you for the detailed information. You guys have done a great job!

@3DServisas I can order a set and send those to you so you can take a look?

12 Likes

Anyone on this setup? Considering for a new build, thoughts?

7 Likes

I will have a review in a few weeks, but a friend of mine speaks highly of it.

7 Likes

When I saw those I could not help but feel they demanded to be AWD :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What’s the score with the bushings btw? Are the tuning options limited to just the inner or outer mounting positions? I gather that you don’t offer other durometers, right? How much do they cost to replace?

Correct

Correct, only the yellow 70a ones available for now.

~70 euro for 4, I think they have them in the shop?

2 Likes

Also adjusting the barrel preload.

1 Like

I think they share the same profile as the kaly barrels and trampa barrels

2 Likes

Yes, I can confirm the standard is the same.

2 Likes

i have one, it’s very stiff and solid, but baybee to the new system put’s to much resistence on the wheel

1 Like

To make everything waterproof rotary shaft seals are used. So it might appear that your wheel doesn’t spin freely initially. It will polish up over time and spin freely. Of course, if you are good at changing bearings often, then you can remove the seals and the wheel will spin freely for a really long time.

4 Likes