3DServisas Products Discussions

You might need to adjust clamp mounting points using a file, etc. FatBoy hangers are made to fit Caliber baseplate, the profile is not identical.

@b264 I see. I managed to order mounts few days ago while they were in stock. So I already have mounts (not delivered yet). Now thinking of getting the hangers while discounted, but I am not sure if I can use it. Even if I decide to try it out, I am worried if I will get a wheel byte with 6" wheels. It’s my second build trying with pneumatic, but I find it hard to choose compatible parts.
@3DServisas maybe add in description that caliber clamps probably need to be adjusted, since they have a “More Information” link to a post which states that they are compatible.

2 Likes

If you don’t manage to get them from 3ds in a reasonable time, I have a used pair in almost like-new condition I don’t need anymore

2 Likes

The information on the website might be a little bit outdated in this regard.

4 Likes

In the end I ordered a pair from 3ds yesterday, hoping that it will all just fit

2 Likes

@3DServisas or @Kug3lis do you guys have any plans to make your drives compatible with SRB NKP 3-link trucks? From what I’ve heard about them, I feel like those trucks with your drives would be an amazing combination.

5 Likes

SRB hasn’t adopted metric yet

6 Likes

Read your PMs.

3 Likes

Are those motors coming soon?

3 Likes

I too think that would be fantastic, 3/4 of my boards rock your drives, the other is a boosted and I have a set of NKPs waiting for me to build with.

3 Likes

Are those 3 all the same anodized color just the photo was taken in different light conditions?

And is this orange or red in real life?

3 Likes

It is completely normal to see different shades under different light conditions. It’s just how colors under different wavelengths of light work. :smiley:

3 Likes

I understand. I just need confirmation if it is red or orange so I would know what to order :man_shrugging:

1 Like

The ones you marked and the photo(finality) is for the color red.

1 Like

@Kug3lis Got any 13T motor gears for sale? Or maybe a source?

1 Like

I should mention they are from your gear drive Fatboy mini (old version) and now needs replacing.

2 Likes

@Kug3lis do you still sell the gears for the v4 drives that @ahrav bought
i think they were custom for the wheels they were used with

this drive train

2 Likes

@Kug3lis @3DServisas
could you pm me if you have spares for this
would liek to have in case they ever break

2 Likes

First of all you shouldn’t worry that they will break. I have them in stock, if you manage to. :smiley:

2 Likes

how long will they be in stock for?

2 Likes