3DServisas Products Discussions

Maybe it got some water damage? Corrosion might cause such issues. If possible you should clean up the PCB.

1 Like

It doesnā€™t seem so but will try that.
I though I had bough a waterproof lcd plate though :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I have wrote a PM to you.

2 Likes

I donā€™t like the aesthetics of the finality gear drive on the hypertrucks, seems too wide. Iā€™m alone? Would be any way to narrow it?

1 Like

I think the truck itself i close to 20 inches wide :sweat_smile: if i am not mistaken, if you are looking for a narrower set up, better off with different trucks

10 Likes

these two words should never be in the same sentance.

6 Likes

Is there a way to change the ratio in the Pu nanos?

This would be a no

1 Like

Hey, @Kug3lis would you mind sharing the dimensions for the holes where the wheel connects to the gear for your 3.75mm wheels?
Either hole to hole dimensions or radius from the center.
Iā€™m trying to design some pulleys for personal use because my GDs are worn out and cant get replaceable parts.

5 Likes

The dimensions of the wheels are like this: Center to hole 20mm, circle of 40mm, hole-to-hole distance of 23.511mm. Why canā€™t you get spares? I donā€™t remember you contacting me. Kug3lis is not really spending time on the forums much.

3 Likes

Thanks for responding, I emailed you this winter if i remember well, and you said you dont have any spare parts, tbh its an older design, fatboy ss mini.

2 Likes

I will contact you over PM. Will see what we can do.

5 Likes

Do you offer your 2.9ā€™ā€™ hub (compatible with 6x2 Nylon Tires from AliExpress) for sale individually?

How much would it cost?

3 Likes

I wrote you a PM.

1 Like

Will MBS 8" tyre fit to the 8"-10" finality wheel rim?

Yes it will. The 8" - 10" rim just has a lip similar to the MBS fivestars.

1 Like

I am a bit confused with the info about compatibility of caliber motor mounts with this Fatboy. You have a link on product page with ā€œMore Informationā€ that takes you to the other forum post by @Kug3lis where it states that it is compatible.

Features:

• CNC Machined aluminium
  • Titanium 8mm axles
  • Compatible with Caliber Style motor mounts and FatBoy gear drives (bought after the creation of group buy, regarding older oneā€™s write me a message for new hanger adapters)

If I order that Fatboy hanger today, will this caliber clamp fit or not? I would also like to avoid buying and trying :slight_smile:

It might not matter since itā€™s out of stock. Do you have one of those clamps already?

I can add FatBoy 230 Raw to cart. Doesnā€™t seem to be out of stock. I am waiting for Whooshboards mounts to arrive with those clamps.

2 Likes

The clamps is what I meant.