3DServisas Products Discussions

Rear weight doesn’t add up much to previous gear drive as it replaces old mounting hardware so it’s the same, just front adds up. it’s like 1.3wd weight I guess…

EDIT: One configuration I think 103mm gear drives, with Finality trucks and wheels, total weight is 5.4kg without tires

1 Like

you got any size comparison between the 3 different drive sizes?

1 Like

Also you should put some pictures and costs of the hyper truck settup in the “lacroicx board owners” group on facebook. Those guys will thrown money at upgrades.

13 Likes

The 2 left one are using mod 2 gears and biggest one is using mod 2.5

The biggest one is used in pictures in previous posts board

EDIT: Biggest one is recommended to use only with 8" – 10" wheels, but technically works with smallers wheel rims too but clearance can be issue

9 Likes

What would be the price for a 4wd set?

2 Likes

The price for 2 extra gear drive are 250 eur (to the price before VAT) + extra on shipping cost. If anyone wants 4WD setup should drop an email to the store with shipping address so we could calculate DHL shipping price as lately price changes quite often and send invoice back.

3 Likes

The wheels are tightened like on the car. Recommeneded with torque wrench to 10-12Nm

14 Likes

If you have a flat tire, you need to open the nuts or the silver bolts to be able to change it?

1 Like

Both, I believe.

2 Likes

Time to hit it with the ugga dugga

5 Likes

So the 6.5-8 hubs are standard width and 8-10 ones are stretched 10mm?

1 Like

Bigger in all sizes diameter and width.

6.5-8 rims are also bit wider than Trampa/MBS styled wheel hubs

2 Likes

If they are different diameter, how can they both fit a standard 8" tire?

They can because of special design.

15 Likes

I thought I should break away from the standard of 8mm diameter axle shafts.
The new product will reduce wheel sway and will probably provide a better ride quality.
We pay tribute to 3D Servisas for the courage and innovation to break the existing 8mm shaft standard.

15 Likes

BEAUTIFUL!!!

10 Likes

This is incredible. Honestly. Once I start another build, I’m getting these. Great work @3DServisas!

@Skyart is this what you’re getting? :wink:

10 Likes

Something along these lines lol :laughing:

8 Likes

So so good. Will the 320 hanger with finality system be a lot wider than a normal matrix 2 ?

1 Like

Engineering at its best, I like the idea of the low maintenance aspect of this system I was already looking on getting the finality trucks. After seeing my mates destroy their matrix 2 mounts.

5 Likes