3DServisas Products Discussions

No, it’s all @3DServisas Like I said I only do electronics/software mostly

4 Likes

and even more !

3 Likes

When are these gonna be available? Might be needing one soon. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Probably by the spring time… I have a lot of going on my personal possible relocation to Japan so after everything settles down I will be able to sit down and finalise electronics and software :slight_smile: Just now sit down and did some GUI work as it’s raining and here in ski resort nothing to do

2 Likes

Not good snow yet? That’s brutal as the season in Europe is all time.

Apparently global warming fcked season start so yeah had some snow (Ice more than powder) but today is just general raining and tomorrow I am going back to Tokyo so it was enough of 3 days of snowboarding :smiley:

6 Likes

Sorry, but 6880 is not supported . 6396 is a great alternative if length is not a problem. Generally this gear drive is for 63XX motors. :grinning:

5 Likes

What a great thread. You 2 are making some awesome shit. Keep up the good work.

7 Likes

Surely the finest esk8 gear out there, I love my mini drive, problem free quality stuff, and that turbine sound at balls out :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Do any of these gear drives hangers fit on surfrodz baseplates of rkp or tkp?

1 Like

Change the grease to our new grease, then the sound will be like F35 :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Pretty sure, all mini SS and urethan GD fit that FatBoy Hanger !

2 Likes

Yeah I thoughts so already that I needs these.

I thought helical gears were a no no, what changed your mind @Kug3lis?

1 Like

Stability springs bro

Well look at everything around those helical they are in perfect environment angular bearings, pre set meshing and everything made so they would work correctly and would not fck up ur motor or wheels with axial loads

3 Likes

Just to mention again newest drives are pre meshed and almost fully assembled and loctited u only need to locktite and adjust mounting adapters to your needs.

7 Likes

1 Like

You don’t include motors though hey?

I am not sure, but I think soon or now we will have some motors from BioBoards to sell with the kit as ready to drive kit :slight_smile:

7 Likes