3DServisas Products Discussions

Much, much more grip on high G turns. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

namo?

3 Likes

Regardless of whether it’s the Mini or the Nano, I’d still love to use FatBoy hangers if at all possible (for strength and maximum coolness). I was just wondering if it would be possible to make a narrower FatBoy hanger for those that want to go narrow.

Love these gear drives and stoked to see them more available!

I could ask @3DServisas if he could make few pieces narrowed

4 Likes

Would love something dumb like a 80-100mm hanger with 50mm of axle with maximum motor mounting surface for an ultra narrow, diagonal build.

2 Likes

I talked with @3DServisas he said he will check if it’s possible to do it simply without making new ones

6 Likes

So a small sneak peak of up coming new version of FatBoy Sparky Switch v3

13 Likes

Is that connected via bluetooth?

Is there a possibility to plug balance leads i to it so that it also displays individual cell voltages? I would buy 5 straight up

4 Likes

At the moment only USB, but I can figure out something regarding this stuff. I did not wanted to make it a little bit overkill for switch…

Bluetooth would be possible via like HM10 module, regarding reading voltages is also possible by adding additional module I guess. Will have to figure out something

2 Likes

I am looking for a reliable, affordable option to read individual cell voltages via bluetooth, without the need for a BMS… as such, incorporated into a switch would be perfect!!!

I think others would be interested too.

4 Likes

Why tho

1 Like

No BMS, moar batteries. Balance charge when/if necessary.

3 Likes

Bms so much easier tho

No BMS vs BMS… wonder which is simpler?

Either way you have to balance. Why keep a shitty charge only BMS on your board all the time when you could have a better solution w/ your charger?

4 Likes

I agree, but there is good discussion already happening over in the battery builders club. Lets not clutter this thread :+1:

4 Likes

I always tough it was PEEK … but its secret ^^

Callig @Arzamenable here ?! ^^ I would love to see you on this and get your feedback, and see vids !

Not PEEK :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah, just tough it was, like it was not POM …
We will try and find some more P words :wink:

Want here again to thanks a lot Audrius/@3DServisas for his awesome help!

I ask for a mini SS GD when ordered my hexl (last May) to customize it and use it with berg, and I get a gorgeous v4 FBXL mod with hangers, nothing need custom, ready to eat berg … also this is a real masterpiece guys!!
And he doesn’t abandon me after the sale, he helped me also with the heXL truck issue (hanger/bushing seat) I got to set this kit up ! Big Up Audrius :+1:

Love it, all the improvement made ( mostly coming from the Nano urethan customized for my Bergs.), it is strong and sturdy :ok_hand: :

@Kug3lis, are you the drawing man ? :clap: to you or if not, your brother !

6 Likes