3DServisas Products Discussions

You mean these? Do they fit with the fatboy 320 eco drive setup?
2 Likes

These will fit 320 ECO no problem. :smile:

1 Like

wait… they are 10 mm axle eco is 8 right?

1 Like

Do Toruqueboards 6380 motor will fit FatBoy SS HD Straight Gear Drive V3 ? On other drives there is info that it will not but not in description in V3 :slight_smile:

1 Like

The motors fit both SS HD and ECO gear drives.

ECO fits 8mm motors. For 10mm I would recommend SS HD.

2 Likes

oh man… those the new 320? they look super sexy…

1 Like

Spoiler alert: it’s not for the MBS side of the MTB spectrum.

FB300 for Infinity baseplate.

12 Likes

question…how do you get the bearing out of the pulley? can’t get them out the “typical” way.

I hammer them out, but you’d better have a new one on-hand before you try that in case it damages the bearings inside. (sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn’t)

To get them in, I usually use the skateboard axle nut to press them in. Unless I’m at the machine shop, then I use an arbor press. I’m rarely at the machine shop.

1 Like

another thing i’m afraid of is not being able to take the wheel out of the pulley. I saw you post about how to take them out, but then i also saw another post of one completely destroying the wheel/pulley trying to separate it. lol

1 Like

That was a Chinese knockoff wheel.

The old, OG “Boa” wheels were made in California. Then, they got cheap and switched to china B-grade wheels. THOSE cores don’t fit right.

Any “made in California” wheel with a kegel core should be fine, like the @torqueboards wheels for example or Orangatang wheels.

i do have the TB110. Didn’t press the wheel all the way but pretty tight half way in.

1 Like

Honestly you could take the pulley off with your hands. Just wiggle it back and forth little by little… I would be more worried of getting the spacer/spacing absolutely perfect or you’ll destroy the bearing in no time. Good idea to check it every once in awhile to see if it is not seized up

They are fine with kegels and Caguamas and TB wheels.

Just don’t use them with Boas.
Also just don’t buy Boas…

1 Like

Can’t justify their price at 189 euro ea :confused: any other options? A pretty uncommon gearing you choose for the helicals as there isn’t that many motors with that low kw is there a special reason? Mostly curious :slight_smile: Most motor are 150-200 but lower than that it gets hard to find I noticed

Use a 16S battery

How would that help? lol then I would need a motor with even lower kv.

Saw that APS got a V2 version anyone know if they are any better? :slight_smile:

Not long enough. Torch them then back them out one at a time, don’t try to heat them all at once. There is a phase of threadlocker where it goes from adhesive to lubricant before it turns to powder. Keep heating then occasionally check with the hex key, then heat more if its not budging. It will back out once the locker is broken, the problem is the grub is sitting inside a decent heatsink which is coupled to yet another decent heat sink.

I just had to rebuild these for my drop through witchblade deck to change the angle.

9 Likes

Ahh, I misread. My bad.

2 Likes