3DServisas Products Discussions

Because of the global postage situation I do recommend to pick the faster option. Interesting fact: no more parcelrs are accepted into Australia and out of it, the post is stuffed. Consequently I have temporarily disabled shipping using regular post to USA and Australia, you can only choose DHL now. Other countries remain unchanged.

10 Likes

oof, I just had you guys send out some X plates via the post on 06/12 - wish i thought to check this post for this advice :frowning:

2 Likes

Can confirm our shipping is fucked. Its been slower to ship stuff domestically than it is to get some stuff from overseas. Usually I wait a week for stuff from china (unless its ali), one pair of shoes has been cleared through customs in China 3 times in the last 2 weeks. Fuck Australia post

3 Likes

I ordered some stuff from @Agniusm well over a month ago regular shipping. Ended up reordering and paying for DHL, got the package in 3 days. I can confirm standard shipping from EU to USA is fucked.

1 Like

mmmmmmmm @3DServisas

suddenly my pants hurt

32 Likes

yeah, mine too! Holy mother of Lord that’s hot.

1 Like

i mean… adjustable base plates… helicals… xplates… hangers that don’t bend… It’s like they’re just reaching directly into my wallet and i’m totally ok with it.

14 Likes

Shwing…

5 Likes

From the next week it’s simple: the early bird gets the worm! New version SS HD V3 gear drives will arrive into the store. Who doesn’t make it will have to wait the usual 2-3 week manufacturing time.

You can get ready here:

4 Likes

pre-set backlash like the eco drive?

1 Like

When will this setup be back in stock? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, all new versions come with pre-set backlash to avoid assembly issues. The pictures are old now, I haven’t updated them yet.

Seems like I will have to write a book about all the “magical issues people had while assembling my old gear drives and where to find them”. :rofl: :joy:

There’s also grease added with the gear drives now. This forces you to use it.

3 Likes

very nice! looking forward to the new pictures :smiley: curious to see what the new ones look like

1 Like

The design is similar to ECO but larger.

SS HD V3 vs ECO.

9 Likes

I see thicker / Larger gear = longer life I assume

2 Likes

We will put them back in stock next week.

Sweet! Perfect timing just got ready to order gear drive :slight_smile: What motors do you recommend for them? Seems like the KV needs to be pretty low. I run a unity with 12s so considering 6384 or 6374 130kv would this be a good choice? I aim at about 50km/hr top speed

@3DServisas I’d love me a set of those with some hangers.
When about next week would they be in stock!? Or can we just order now and they ship next week?

1 Like

Disassembling too :woozy_face:

Torched every set screw for about a minute, 2 out of 8 still stripped.
Any tips how to get it out?

4 Likes

@tipsy Could try drilling it out with a left handed drill bit. You might get lucky and it might catch and just come out before drilling all the way through.

2 Likes