3D Servisas Pulleys and Janux-esk8 Pulleys

Apparently there’s not 3DServisas😪 I agree with @b264 these are the best pulleys I’ve ever used but they obviously don’t want to stock them on their site. Hopefully another vendor who is willing to stock the pulleys will produce a product at the same level of near perfection

1 Like

I know somebody…

Dont wanna derail this thread anymore. Carry on :smiley:

7 Likes

Please clone those :pray:

5 Likes

It’s not a vendor. It’s a machine shop. They show what items they can make. How hard is this to understand. Fuckin’ oof.

After play with different parts that’s what I prefer

12mm Motor pully flanges keep the belt alined in case of any small amount of drift (try to dial this out as much as possible by running the motor backwards and towards repeatedly and re adjusting but some thing will always have the tiniest amount of flex) if you belt even starts to come of one side a little bit it adds all sorts os strange forses that will drastically reduce the belts lifespan.

The 15mm pully gives you 1 1/2mm play for the belt to walk a tiny bit each way on the wheel pully keeping full contact

The thing is belts don’t snap I rip the teeth of on 9mm all the time 10 most 11 rarely 12 it skips once in a blue moon if I’m doing some thing stupid when braking down hill. 12mm I think is the sweet spot. (nothing to do with 40a motor settings on a 190kv 12-36 80mm wheels blasting the trigger forwards tork tork tork wheel spin ups) if your going larger than 6355 then maybe 15mm needed but i mainly see people with less tork by gearing for higher speed so less stress on the belts

If your running a 17mm (measure it with callipers iv seen some up to 19mm :crazy_face: inside distance between flanges sold as 15mm) motor pulley with a 15mm belt and wheel pulley you probably got as much tooth contact on the wheel pulley as a 12mm belt in the way I’m using it with the added drag.

Motor pulley 12 teeth is the smallest pully I think that can be used this is the limit as it’s smaller would mean less contact area and this is already pushing a little past what’s needed. I run them prity tight to compensate

1 Like

Look like the holes just need deburred.

@Skyart @grumpypuppy108 @Style @monkey32 @yourBIGfriend @mynamesmatt @Halbj613 @DEEIF @Jujo @Myke

After talking to them thay have set up on there website as a pre order with some discount. Minimum order has already been met but more are welcome to join.

For ABEC or Kegel or Reversed Kegel
With 44T or 40T or 36T pulley
€65 ex VAT
€78.65 inc VAT

44T or 40T or 36T pulley on its own
€35 ex VAT
€42.35 inc VAT

Shipping calculated on check out.

Should be made ready to ship approx middle October

3 Likes

I’m sorry but 3ds are a little more than a machine shop

5 Likes

There is a ways to avoid it as some have such as alien power systems pulleys are very smooth but not a fan of the mechanics of how true thay are when assembled.

It was the unevenness of the tooling of the option posted by @Janux-esk8 it migh have very little affect but as I said before that’s for others to decide I was only pointing it out. I can guess it could be to do with to much speed, RPM of tool, worn out bits, Lower quality material, Lack of finishing could all lead to that I’m not a mechanist but I think thay do affect quality at the benefit of cost. It comes down to what balance of compromise you thing is best.

For me 3d services has always been the more expensive but quality hard to beet option. But that’s my opinion and why I like picking the parts to use for a build I chose were to add the quality and were to compromise. That is why I love the DIY you make what’s right for you on your own time line. Some people want it now and vocal about how outrages it is to Waite 3 weeks for some thing and not acceptable to need to do a few extra steps to get what you want @b264 (your keyboard warier caret has been dangled it always ends badly but entertaining to read)
Others think the end results worth it.

1 Like

Well but technically it’s still just a machine shop. Not a manufacturer with 2000 people who can pump items by the thousands with fast turnover. :slight_smile: Being that, it means making compromises and watching trends of items that sell and projecting if you should stock them or not.

2 Likes

@3DServisas Are the “kegel reversed” pins 5.6mm⌀ x 19.5mm? Or are those the “kegel” pins?

Those pins work for me for regular kegel AND reversed kegel and it’s one of many reasons why I think these are the best pulleys I’ve found.

Which option is that on the menu?

Yes, the pins are the same like before : 5.6mm⌀ x 19.5mm

For which variant on your menu? “kegel” or “reverse kegel”?

Info : ( Kegel reversed ) pins are 5.6mm⌀ x 19.5mm

1 Like

don’t threaten me with performance art, buddy.

5 Likes

Bought a set of 36 for abec. Fyi total cost including shipping to Netherlands is €94,86.

Do these pass your critical eyes?

16 Likes

Dayummmm. That looks clean :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Marc @Janux-esk8 is da man!! Ye of little faith @Darkie02. I prefer ordering quality parts in my own country whenever possible, so I always hit Marc up first for anything, even custom sixshooter pullies

2 Likes

How do @3DServisas or @Janux-esk8 pulleys stay in place? Just friction or is there a flange I’m not seeing

1 Like