3D Servisas Pulleys and Janux-esk8 Pulleys

I can pop 9mm belts on command. Meanwhile, my 12s slide my wheels to a stop until they eventually wear out after a year.

5 Likes

I think the next video for the esk8 news front page is a live streamed oil wrestling match. LHB vs TB.

Loser shaves their head.

7 Likes

Dexter would have to make an appearance for that, and we all know he’s really just an AI trying to find his place on a humanoid planet.

14 Likes

I don’t disagree with you on much, but I disagree with this. That ratio is more apt for 90 - 97mm wheels in my opinion.

3 Likes

Maybe it can be the main event for esk8 Orlando next year.

1 Like

at what KV?

170Kv / 190Kv / 200Kv

i’m taking this as a personal insult, and I expect to receive well written and thoughtful halmark cards that express your apologies and contain gift cards to Ruby Tuesdays.

9 Likes

Hey, some of us love speed and some of us love torque :man_shrugging:

I’m a torque guy :rofl:

8 Likes

Second

3 Likes

I offer both a hybrid with POM and all aluminum pulleys. Lead time is 1 week.

16 Likes

As in never in stock?

1 Like

Quality highlighted in red for others to make up there own minds

5 Likes

Homie, most custom pulleys like this must be machined with a long endmill, as opposed to being hobbed. That surface finish in the grooves is unavoidable and insignificant to performance.

Honestly a little tumbling wouldnt hurt though.

13 Likes

I’m pretty hyped for your pulleys my man

Changing the end mills from time to time (or having proper machinery) might help with overall quality. Heck, putting more effort might help too… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Put a mirror in front of you and another one behind you and tell me you know everything about the world Damon

1 Like

For the grooves, it is very tough. There is a reason theyre hobbed. A 3mm endmill with a 16mm flute length is begging for chatter.

The only way to fix it is to predrill the grooves with a drill bit, then ream to size, then mill out the outside to turn the holes into grooves.

Its hard to do. Theres a reason my pulleys used a modified blank made from a hobbed rod.

4 Likes

And then there’s 3DServisas. :man_shrugging:

Same look. Its inhereted with that process. They dont do it differently.

1 Like