3d printing requests,

3D printer in the SLC Ut area.

I’m set up to print functional parts with large nozzles ( large nozzle = much stronger parts ), I prefer to work with PETG, but can also print nylon.

ABS I can technically do, but PETG and Nylon are better options for any eskate project most probably.

250 x 210 x 200 mm build volume

Can do simple modeling if necessary as well.

If I can be of help PM me as I probably won’t be monitoring the site too reliably.

1 Like

Located in Dallas, Texas.

I print with with a CR10S-Pro, 300mm X 300mm X 400mm.

I currently only do PLA which is plenty strong if done correctly. I can also do multiple colors.

Happy to help with a small fee of mainly covering material costs :smiley:

Seems sad to miss out or pay crazy amounts for printable things so I wanted to throw my name out there to help.

2 Likes

@Skunk, I think it would be nice if you had the list of handles of the people(with a link to their post on this thread) on the top most post. That would allow people to find them as ask for help much for easily. What do you think?

2 Likes

Have a couple of printers here too if you know the part you want and are near Chicago or really anywhere US and shipping small parts then can help out too, have a prusa i3 mk3 and DIY one that I upgraded to all metal with slightly larger build volume (just shy of 300mm in all dimensions). Also have a MPCNC machine but that’s still something I’m learning to use and getting setup.

1 Like

I operate on a nomad 883 pro and can CAD

parabolic timing gears. I can cut any aluminum alloy up to an inch thick. Any other metal type is quarter inch only. Lmk.

3 Likes

Anyone wanna give an estimate for a set of angled risers? Volume is about 3.5 cubic inches, shipping to Newark DE 19711. I can email the CAD files as .stl

Got my printer set up here in Melbourne Australia. It’s a CR10-S print volume 300x300x400.

Currently only got PLA but looking into ABS, PETG and TPU.

Happy to print but no idea on design just yet :call_me_hand:

Would it be expensive to get this beautiful as150 antispark switch done twice and sent to H4E1K1 Canada?
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1pvZls15yDwm0yvYGySwGa2RlDpQRedqM

Depends on what is expensive, but from Chicago looks like about $15 in shipping (using USPS calculator, standard shipping, might be more or less once actually packaged and sent). Cost of materials in PLA is about $1 (PETG and ABS are comparable, nylon or carbon infused are typically more), time printing is about 2.5hrs for one or 5-6hrs for two.

@wafflejock I’d want it to stay solid so I think it would be logical for me to go with nylon. What’s your total price with shipping?

Sorry actually wouldn’t feel comfortable quoting on nylon just haven’t used it in my new machine and older machine took a lot of effort to get nylon printing (needs to be dried out sticks to PVA like nobody’s business but hard to remove). I’d print in PETG for $10 plus shipping but the shipping is always the big ? until you have the things in hand and boxed up for the post office to give a direct price on. Also nylon has to be printed slow and enclosure helps a lot with warping issues so some things to consider and cost will probably be higher if someone is willing to take that on.

I’d be willing to go Petg if you think its solidity will suffice :slight_smile: it’s a sliding antispark switch so it will be moving alot

My printer is made from lots of PETG it should be sufficient in terms of part strength I think so long as it isn’t under heavy load, problem is I don’t have enough on hand to actually print two of these either so if you want them can get a roll, but few days delay so let me know if you want to see if someone more local can handle it otherwise can order it here (just have tons of PLA here now and very little PETG, have printed with it plenty of times though and good combo of strong and dimensionally accurate.

I’m not in a rush so no worries. It’s gonna be for a future project but it’s great to know people can help me out on this. 3 kids in my tiny house means I lost my man cave so no printer for me XD

Yah all good everyone can’t have everything in their place, if you want me to print these DM me and can find a PETG color you like on Amazon and I can grab a roll and get them printed and shipped in like a week or so I’d guess.

2 Likes

Looking to get one of these Haya risers with the charge port in it so I don’t have to put any holes in this deck. I’m in Los Angeles.

This was the only link I could find for it. It’s a ways down the first post.

I don’t need the power button or whatever it means with the rear light. I just want the charge port. Don’t need the port it’s self, have plenty of those.

1 Like

Hoping someone could print me 8 small Trampa holypro deck hole fillers. I can email you the printable file when you’re ready. I live west coast USA so if anyone close wants to help out that would be nice.

1 Like

Has anyone printed a cap that goes on the end of a deck to protect it? Like a U or J shape that wraps around the end and can be fixxed with a screw on the underside. I havent seen anything in my serch. Im doing a 40" evo build and plan to mount the motors inwards leaving the rear of the deck exposed.
If anyone is interested in printing this i am in located in Australia so a Aussie would be great

Well damn I guess no takers. What’s the cheapest printer capable of making this thing?

Original post a few up.

I can print you one but I won’t be back home until Monday. I can do it Tuesday.