3d printing requests,

I can print it for you if you have an stl file for it, im in melbourne

Edit: pretty sure you can buy stuff like that from bunnings though

I also offer 3d printing services (U.S) for anyone interested.
Shoot me a message so I can keep track and not get lost in the thread.

My printer has an 8x8x12inch (L,W,H) build volume.
I have Ninjatek cheetah (TPU) and Esun (PETG) on hand.

4 Likes

I have a zotrax m300 plus, so can print most materials if anyone need help cheap

3 Likes

Awesome man thanks.

1 Like

Thanks for the offer but i dont have any experience with 3d printing files. I will keep a eye out for somthing i can use or try fiberglass somthing or just not drag the end of the board :sweat_smile:

I have a printer and I’m in the UK if anyone needs anything printing. Usually keep pla and petg in stock. Here is an example print:

1 Like

Sorry to say it mate but you need to do quite a bit of tuning on that printer…

9 Likes

No that’s fair, it doesn’t make the most asthetically pleasing parts with the settings used for that print. They are strong parts though and no problems that can’t be fixed post print.

It’s an anet a8 so has its limitations which is why I included the photo.

3 Likes

Your nozzle is too far away from the bed dude, those parts will be nowhere near as strong as they could be.

1 Like

That would affect layer 1 and maybe 2. He has under extrusion that cause bad bonding between layers

That’s just wrong, a first layer height within reasonable levels will not effect overall part strength.

I should have anticipated print quality being picked apart, here is a more recent print:

3 Likes

That wallpaper tho

3 Likes

Haha, relic from the previous owner of my flat, for some reason my office is last room in the queue for decoration.

1 Like

Makes me miss my grandma. Think I’ll call her today lol

5 Likes

Probably best not to mention that you were reminded of her by some awful wallpaper.

5 Likes

I have a 3d print request. Need the top half of the davega case :slight_smile:

So I have a challenge which some clever designer should be able to solve.

Builders familiar with the GT2B transmitter (or in fact the mini remote) will note that it has two channels, a trigger potentiometer and a steering potentiometer. In existing popular GT2B modifications, such as the Badwolf, or Mad Munkey modifications, only the trigger potentiometer is used. The steering potentiometer is generally discarded.

With this in mind, can someone design a modification for the GT2B that uses the steering potentiometer from the GT2B as a thumbwheel? The aim is to get the comfort of a thumbwheel remote with the reliability of the existing GT2B controller.

Some enterprising designers might even go a step further and redesign an existing mod design to include a thumbwheel, so that riders might select either input configuration.

Just a thought - would love to hear your feedback, and see your designs :smiley:

I did a thumb version of the mini remote:

Works great

2 Likes

Got 3d printer, can do CAD, willing to help if are in the San Jose CA area.