3d printing requests,

Material required? I’m in Ohio if no one closer steps up.

Literally anything, it’s honestly just to confirm the sizing

It’s usually 2-3 day shipping from here to your area. I can get it going tonight and shipped out tomorrow or Saturday at the latest if that’s cool.

Also, Hmu if you still need this. Pretty easy to do.

1 Like

I’m up in MD and coming down to DC Sunday, but I literally just started tearing down the printer for a mainboard and fan upgrade so I can’t guarantee it up and calibrated properly in the next few days.

Anybody able to whip a couple of these out? I could posdible use the local library but not sure of their quality.

1 Like

I can do them for you dude, just shoot me a pm with exactly which ones you want

1 Like

Hay man, appreciate the prints… its the firrst one in the link. Just need two of them ifn youd be obliged

3 Likes

Will get them done for you tomorrow dude

3 Likes

You’re getting wedge and dewedge just because

3 Likes

Hey i have a set of those. Haven’t tried them yet tho.
Still getting used to matrix trucks.

3 Likes

Yummy.

Shoot me your address dude!

They were based on an stl from @Facko, dude is prolific in cad’ing up the stuff I want.

Anyone have files for a canine brain with more gyri? It’s about this big:

4 Likes

I need to play with them. Still getting comfortable riding again.

Hit me up when the time comes to get wedged.

2 Likes

Fuck!! They look sick man. Will shoot you the deets.

1 Like

Knock that doggo out and scan it’s dome… For science.

1 Like

Hi All

At first I must say that Iam not big fan of bull bars on boards, mainly becouse it is heawy. Just I saw my friends use Aliexpress mtb bike handle from carbon and consider it like good and usefull for me. So I designed inserts for matrix2 trucks. Hope for somebody it will usefull. Enjoi it. :skateboard: :metal:

https://www.printables.com/cs/model/578901-mbs-matrix-2-bull-bar-aliexpress-inserts

6 Likes

Nice I used these on my board but the stock mounts always slipped on the profile. Great add!

2 Likes

Thank You. Just check on pictures that I mounted it by screws head on bottom side. Reason is to have join of clamp on upper side of truck to avoid breaking by crash to this join.

1 Like