3d printing requests,

Gotcha. :slight_smile:

That works too with TPU, I did it like that 2 years ago. Just put it up vertical and you only need a little support on the bottoms of the curves. The TPU I use works pretty good with supports you can just tear them off. It very important to go slow and dry your TPU filament to get a good result.

Printing them in the horizontal direction will probably yield a slightly better looking part though.

4 Likes

See, I knew that could be done in a better way. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I accidentally dropped my Shredlight backpack clip and the shredlight to gopro mount broke :cry:

It looks 3d printed in the first place, and never held the shredlight that well anyway (wasn’t deep enough), so I’m wondering if someone has a file for that part so I could just print a new one?

Edit: turns out you can buy just that part! :smiley:

2 Likes

Are these supposed to be printed in tpu?

yeah, they are meant to be printed in TPU :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d like to get a couple set of oulkeys made for dem silly e fly abex it’s. In thinking first 56t n maybe 36t depending on pricing, then later on probably like a 40ish t count. Nylon should be best for pulleys or?? I know very little of printing 3ds, bought an ender3 for my cousin to play with since he works on cad errday but that guy’s kid is a royal rasc nd we don’t get much time to play anymore. Can provide the files if you’d entertain me, slide to my dm’s pls

@ceasium What country?

I would like to see a 3d printed bracket that would allow you to mount a small bike lights to your trucks. I would also like to see a top truck plate that had a built in Garmin mount. There are so many solid bicycle lights out there.

So many exist. Go on Google and type “esk8
light STL” and search images.

What light do you have?

I have two Olight RN1500s. They use a Garmin base. It would be neat to have a truck plate with an integrated Garmin mount a little further forward. I just about a couple Garmin mounts that I want to bolt to a wide plate. Hopefully I will be able to mount both lights.

1 Like

Anyone have a 3D printing/design service they can recommend?

@ShutterShock @poastoast @Scepterr offer printing services if they are available and have the material you are looking for.

Better to support guys in our community rather than pay a big established 3d printing facility :blush:

6 Likes

hopefully expanding over the summer! not as extensive but i can cover some basic stuff

1 Like

Hey guys. Anyone willing to print out a few sets for me?

Maybe in a couple different materials/stiffness for testing. Please message me.

1 Like

Can I interest anyone who can print tpu to print me these gaskets?

I probably can, I think I need to send you a couple parts anyway, I will look when I get home

My printer was printing TPU right before carve anyway

1 Like

After carve, my next improvement test will be a 5-10° angled tpu wedge for my rear foot. Gonna have it just lay around the existing binding strap posts so it doesn’t have any bolt load.

4 Likes

Interesting idea

1 Like

We’re accelerating and leaning forward like 90% of the time. The foot fatigue on the inside of my rear foot is 100x worse than the outside so I’m looking to equalize that pressure.

1 Like