3D printables for esk8

Copying my own post here but here are STL’s for the inside trigger spring lever for the Zmote. M2 and M3 screw versions

1 Like

Does anyone happen to have a file for a helmet shredlight mount? Preferably the TSG Pass but I’m sure most would work. Wanted to try and print something for a night ride tonight if possible.

EDIT: Nevermind, found @Mikenopolis file on Thingiverse for the curved mount… just what I was looking for. Thanks Mike!

2 Likes

Let me know if it works for TSG. I made it for a DOT helmet so curvature might not work the same. I can post a more or less curved one if needed.

Found spots on the sides of the helmet where it seemed to match pretty good.

4 Likes

My solution of helmet light Printables

2 Likes

I’m making a stand for the wheels to rest on in order to keep it off the motor mounts.
Prints in 3 pieces.

4 Likes

Would have never guessed PETG layer lines could be this abrasive

2 Likes

Footstop to optimize ergonomics of the Acedeck NYX Z1 Street. The Footstop will be mounted to the ESC by using the two inner screws of the ESC housing.

1 Like

that looks pretty good. :+1:

6 Likes

I have one I made for the pass lmk if you’re still looking.

Is it different than the one above? If you have the file I’ll definitely give it a whirl. Can’t hurt to try both. Was thinking about making a mount for the rear to stick one of the SL-FX+ on

1 Like

Slightly different but more or less the same. I think I put more curve into it. When I’m at a computer I’ll share.

2 Likes

For some reason I can’t find it :confused:

I don’t see this having been discussed yet here, so apologies if this is old news for many but I stumbled across this:

Would this be a worthwhile addition to the wiki here?

I recognize it would be hard to do in a way that fits the proper format but it certainly seems like a useful addition to that resource.

3 Likes

Nothing fancy, but here are a couple risers for Newbee Triplelinks. One is solid, the other has a cutout for a Davega cable.

https://www.printables.com/model/683002-newbee-triplelinks-riser

3 Likes

Those little jumper wires are available all over the place, I have hundreds laying around. Never thought to make a housing for them, I usually just cram them into pins and hot glue.

4 Likes

This is great! Good find, maybe I didn’t look hard enough. :+1:

1 Like

I’m always digging around my purse looking for the dang shredlights. Fed up, drew up and posted a few simple organizers.

8 Likes

Great idea, especially while charging on one of those 4-banger USB-C cable things.