3D printables for esk8

Awesome! thanks, ill print it out tomorrow and test it out!

2 Likes

I just think about making a mirror of the top plate (to integrate wires etc.)
(little holes can help to maintain them with circlips) to make a “closed” case.

1 Like

Anybody need a solder wire tower ?

5 Likes

Flying Smoke Absorber (Sucker) for soldering & wood burning

4 Likes

I printed out the top and I think the heatsink hole is a bit to big it wasn’t as snug as the pictures you posted on the double FSESC enclosure.

not sure if it needs any tweaking it is definitely usable as is.

2 Likes

Ok, thx for letting me know :wink:
If you need change, dont hesitate, just tell me what you need :v:

A little off topic here, I’m looking to print a set of kegel pulleys but it’s a bit pricey to print them in 100% infill here in my country, what do you guy think is the safe infill % to go down to?

I don’t have much experience with printing pulley’s still on my first build, but in most other applications I have been getting really good results with using more outer shells rather than more infil. The pulley’s I printed out (but have not tested yet) I think I used 10 outer shells and 40% infil.
Here is a quite informative video about it.

3 Likes

Increase the wall thickness 6+ as well as put a 3 dimensional infill.

1 Like

I quickly designed a Case for the Flipsky VX1 Remote Reciever because it does feel fairly fragile with its 90 degree angle. Its technically a WIP because i need to implement a way to better route the UART cable (you can still push it through but it will crack, but thats really not that bad) Maybe dremel a slot in the back so the wires can fit in.

I did a test print with 0.4mm and its enough in my opinion.

The Bottom is open but comes with a lid, which has to be either taped on or like i did, glued.
The Cover also has a Anti-Disconnect roof for the cables, so if something happens and the connector loosens, it can’t disconnect due to the roof.

Thingiverse Link

14 Likes

Nice. That receiver looks like a good candidate for Depinning and heatshrink tubing.

2 Likes

@Skunk
@Brenternet

Enjoy,
Dani

13 Likes

What a hero. Thank you

2 Likes

@mummson

7 Likes

Added poop for @Skunk on Thingiverse

Enjoy

2 Likes

Yo @yelnats8j lol

1 Like

Ill add it to the list.

Im back with it now.

1 Like

Do you want a butt plug that fits connects to the xt90 when not in use?

1 Like

Don’t forget the remix credit for this on Thingiverse :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ofc man

Im still working on something with your coffee pot :joy:

• I think a year and a half ago you made that and I still havent finished my ramen pot
3 Likes