3D printables for esk8

I know. What I was trying to say is. Design the bracket as a left and right piece that zip ties to your wall mounted piece which makes it fit various sizes

1 Like

Or use velcro straps…

2 Likes

Got it man… What you are saying is logical, we are planning to build professional storage systems and I keep your suggestions in mind… What brands of boards do you have ? Or all diy ?

1 Like

Mostly DIY. One Mellow. One Backfire Ranger. The zio tie just seems a bit too permanent for people who do group rides and stop to charge up.

1 Like

Or this. Duh! So much easier

1 Like

@RedBaron made the print
@Mikenopolis held my hand with the great video tutorial. The mod took about an hour

6 Likes

So true, thanks man @Mikenopolis @Bobby :+1::+1:

That came out awesome.

3 Likes

Does any have a link to fenders/mudguards for 8 inch tyres? pref for trampa spring trucks

1 Like

Thanks man. Im starting to get a hang of this modding thing. I just need to invest in a 3d printer lol

2 Likes

You can get a sweet one for pretty cheap nowadays. $300 and I promise it will pay for itself in parts and time saved going to the store for little shit.

63XX Type motor holder for vertical mount on a horizontal surface… (For testing…etc)

8 Likes

made a wheel stand for the Baja (10inch wheels)… If there is any interest I can shrink it down to suit other wheel sizes too.

12 Likes

eLOFTY DD ABEC11 adaptor

Flipsky Dual V4 Trampa case

Dual FOCbox trampa case

8 Likes

@Riako have you tested out your Case older dual FSESC6.6 + Heatsink by Riako?

Isn’t your design based around two flipsky 6.6 rather than an older dual version?

ATM I am building a single drive with one flipsky 6.6 simplify versoin and was thinking about cutting your design in half and adding some holes for mounting screws.

1 Like

@evoheyax would you be willing to share the hummie stl’s that you have

NO, not me, but someone on the other forum test it.

YEs, it is design for two single FSESC 6.6.

Did you want I cut it in two part and put the wall in center ? (I could use it too maybe after for my GF e-Dirt)

1 Like

Sure! I´m total noob when it comes to 3d modeling still learning the ropes, but if you have the the time to that would be amazing!

1 Like

This is the photo that @Stat share me :

3 Likes

Hope it works as good as the other one :crossed_fingers:
(I would like to know if you/it need a change after your testing :wink: )

3 Likes