3D printables for esk8

You actually don’t even have to be non commercial. As long as your a small business making less than $100k a year in profit, it’s free :smile:

3 Likes

I’ve been learning my friend. Soon I’ll be developing stuff for esk8 :raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

17 Likes

Oh i like that

2 Likes

Hello my friends this is Kanber and I want to ask you guys something.

3D printing is so important and its beter we share our designs with other DIY ers. There are many 3D printible designs we have right now and we would like to share them. Is there a place in the forum that we can share our designs (STL Files) ?

We are already sharing them in our pinshape and thingiverse accounts with the name Thurbolt. Or you can check the links in our website www.thurbolt.com/support.

Thank you.

2 Likes

It exists already

@BillGordon @mmaner merge?

2 Likes

Hello my friends, we developed a simple yet effective esk8 rack solution with 22Kgs+Cat carrying capacity with %50 infill. You can download the STL files from our thingiverse & pinshape accounts:

Kanber tried to explain stuff on the Kanber M.S. channel, we appreciate if you spend 5 minutes and watch it… Thank you…

22 Likes

Made a freebord riser if anyone is interested. The one pictured is a working draft, the thingiverse file is refined to suit the hook perfectly.

8 Likes

Brilliant idea

3 Likes

Is there any model done for an ATB floor stand or anything for pneumatics?

2 Likes
9 Likes

Thanks that would work even upright

3 Likes

^^ neither are mine but skate stand or skateboard stand on thingiverse comes back with these options

2 Likes

I have printed one of these in PLA and it’s great, wish I had it during my build

1 Like

Yes it is.
I used PETG for mine since this is what I had at the time.

Thanks more options as well as a Trampa specific

1 Like

One the nice things about the e-toxx stand is that you can adjust the truck width by not unfolding it completely so it can be used for lots of other trucks/boards.

1 Like

That’s good will try it out

Thanks for sharing. May I suggest a different charger holder that doesn’t use zip ties? Not everyone has multiple chargers so there are times where we may need to take the charger with us. I think a cradle such as this would work better, just have extra holes so user can adjust the width needed to hold their charger.1a45157127e390f5d77f830bb17c30c0_preview_featured

12 Likes

Yes, very good design indeed, very good to have the charger on and off easily… But this is for one type of charger only… Dimensions of others wont fit…