3D printables for esk8

Another reason to figure out how to print TPU! I just got a bro deck from Apex’s sale and these will work perfectly.

I’m debating just getting another ender and converting to direct drive just for printing tpu things.

2 Likes

tpu is great, I have a couple ender 3’s and they all have direct drive mods on them and prints TPU perfectly.

2 Likes

All my TPU parts are printed on a creality Cr-10s with a Bowden tube setup. I’ve done a bunch of mods, but still, direct drive isn’t necessarily required.

Capricorn tubing, better extruder gears, all metal hotend, that’s about it. And the site you recommended to dial in the TPU settings. Not bad at all

I love love love having the motors wires run under foot rather than on top - highly recommended. Still working on adding frit, but i have confidence

4 Likes

This would be most excellent for snow, wet conditions!!!
If you made them thicker you could add studs. It’s a serious problem when riding in snowy condition, you loose all the grip on the grip tape.

Absolutely brilliant. Well done @sleepless !

1 Like

Oh shit, that’s an idea… i much prefer a mechanical system then playing with adhesives. I might have to try this

2 Likes

Bowden tubes work to a point with TPU, but the super soft TPU is not going to come out very well. I’m talking super stretchy TPU

and cleaning is a breeze:

7 Likes

These are a slam dunk dude. These might finally be the reason for me to buy a roll of tpu

2 Likes

I run my ender 3 very nearly stock and have had no problems printing 96A TPU with it, just printed a bit slower. Only mod was a small PETG (but ABS would be fine too, I think that’s what you said you print) plate that sits on the extruder and guides the filament into the Bowden more cleanly. It’s a 5 minute install

1 Like

Finality angled risers.

5 Likes

Finality angled 7 percent risers. @jack.luis here you go.

slim Version

Finality_Riser_7_Precent.step (42.9 KB)
RiserFinalityThin7.stl (61.0 KB)

Thicker Version

Finality_Riser_7_Thicker.step (47.0 KB)
RiserFinalityThick7.stl (115.3 KB)

@3DServisas if you find this useful you can include this on your web page for your customers to print as I saw that you have a generic riser for download there.

13 Likes

I just did the same, those are a game changer for sure.

1 Like

What filament you using?

I was using petg now I have this made out of aluminium.

But all my printed risers are petg.

1 Like

Did you get it cnc’d locally? Any spares :wink:

1 Like

Nah. @SabreDynamics made me a pair.

4 Likes

Was it expensive?

2 Likes

About 100euros for a pair. But the guy is a wizard… It is a top notch quality and look. Apple would put those if they were to make eskate :joy:

7 Likes

https://www.printables.com/model/163807-light-mount-bracket-for-matrix-ii-trucks

Matrix Light Mount L & R, v3
Great fit to mount the CREE T6 style bike lights to the hanger. Just finished wiring to a buck, and they work great!

Edit - these lights:

12 Likes

Do you have the link of the lights?