3D printables for esk8

I thought ABEC clone pulleys wont fit in clouds. Didn’t even know there’s difference between original ABEC and ABEC clone :sweat_smile: Eitherways, would still end up making my own pulleys.

As for the filament, it’s PLA. The color black makes em worse for their purpose. Will reprint em once the PETG I ordered online arrives.

1 Like

Tbf I’d take my contribution with a pinch of salt, only picked up my ender 3 in August and cloudwheels a little before that

I have some PETG printed ones running at the moment too, only about 100km on them though so not a huge amounts

1 Like

.I’m kinda terrible at CAD but can someone help me with this Mudguard and light mount and get the sizing right? I made it in tinkerCAD.

1 Like

While this is good for testing prints, most have been unsuccessful with pla pulleys. Petg (I think) would be best if you’re trying to save money and even then the petg pulleys I printed didnt last long. Abs, nylon, any alloy filament, carbon, would be better choices.

2 Likes

My ESUN PLA+ pulleys that I’ve printed lasted wonderfully, both 50T and 60T with 8 perimeters, hardly any tooth wear visible at all after 120+ miles

3 Likes

Mudguards.zip (263.8 KB)

These require laser cut metal to build, its $20 shipped from sendcutsend.com just make sure to select mm when uploading the dxf files. Id use 2mm aluminium. These are untested, so try at your own risk until I get time to make a set for myself

3 Likes

Can you share the sketch you used to make it bolt onto the BN hangar clamps? How many circles, radius of circle pattern, and the diameter of the holes themselves.

thanks!

EDIT

its 60mm diameter with 5mm holes

1 Like

You should add a precision as to what this goes onto

1 Like

That’s for the non-xl variant

4 Likes

Made for the eboosted 40in DS Evo spectrum enclosure. Not the cleanest, prettiest, or slimmest, but it works for me (I hope lol). It uses an m4 screw & accompanying m4 insert. Though you could also just epoxy/silicone it all together

Files

EvoConnector45.stl (201.7 KB)
EvoConnectorPlate.stl (120.0 KB)

13 Likes

3 Likes

Minimal Fuse Holder v2.f3d (1.6 MB)
This is a work in progress… it needs some modifying to make it works without a 90 degree blade connector.

2 Likes

I just installed these anti-vibration feet on my Prusa mk3:
https://www.prusaprinters.org/prints/1727-anti-vibration-feet-for-prusa-i3-mk3-mk3s-mk3s-pru

The noise reduction is insane. How could I have lived without these.

10 Likes

Oooh i’ll have just enough of this orange filament left after this print is done! Thanks Jan!

3 Likes

Gotta try the stepping stone slab base + sorbothane hemisphere feet upgrade for maximum noise and vibration reduction.

My mk3s is inside a server case and you can’t tell it’s on unless you see the hotend moving

https://www.prusaprinters.org/prints/83918-prusa-mk3s-anti-vibration-noise-sorbothane-feet

6 Likes

Esk8 Boardstand

Inspired by the E-Toxx “Foldable Boardstand”, I ran with the general profile and made some major modifications to create a super strong & stable board stand.

• Designed to allow for very tight motor-truck spacing (aka gear drives) - fits either truck
  • Designed to assemble with no fasteners required (snug fit and 3D printed pins)
  • Shorter overall height (Fits 8" dia tires, untested on larger)
  • No moving parts
  • Smaller parts = shorter print time
  • No support required during printing
  • Entire stand prints in 1 go on a 225x225 / 250x210 or larger bed (mine took ~18 hours)
  • Very strong and stable
  • Fits any truck size/profile

Esk8_Boardstand - Pin v2 - .25in.step (need qty 4)
Esk8_Boardstand - Cross bar v2.step (need qty 2)
Esk8_Boardstand - Upright v2.step (need qty 2)

Print Settings:

• 0.2mm layers
  • 20% infill (I prefer gyroid)
  • at least 6 solid layers & perimeters
  • no support
  • PLA works great

(and it glows in the dark! … with the right filament)

Notes:

• Use plenty of solid perimeters - that’s key to strength
  • I had to sand the ends of the cross bars for a few minutes to get them to fit. It’s very tight, depending on how dialed in your printer is.
  • My printer failed at printing the pins - they came out super girthy and did not fit. Will revise, but the rest fits so strongly and tightly that the pins aren’t strictly required
22 Likes

Haero Bro TPU Tunnel Footpads (aka Shockpads)

Tunnel Footpad Rear v2.step (1.2 MB) (w/ dual tunnels)
Tunnel Footpad Front v2.step (1.2 MB) (w/ single tunnel)
Requires new hardware: M6x25mm

Easy to delete the pattern and add your own. The curves and the mounting holes match the board very nicely.

14 Likes

Ohh nice work bro! That was my biggest gripe with the etoxx stand, pretty much useless for gear drives.

2 Likes

Also really cool! How long it take you to print those suckers?

2 Likes

~16 hours each footpad. Not too bad. TPU seems to be super forgiving even with a bad first layer, which is nice.

3 Likes