3D printables for esk8

I do have some! Am I seeing this correctly? You use two of them and the eyelets from each? Genius man, gonna try this

2 Likes

Here you go brother, just uploaded it to thingiverse for you/everyone. We didnt sell many of them so I took it down when I recently did a website consolidation, now donated to you guys

17 Likes

Awesome, thanks Lee!!

2 Likes

you are more than welcome bro

2 Likes

Works great because you can stand on the spools while pulling and cursing haha

1 Like

There were some design flaws in my original files that have now been corrected and uploaded. Also I have added the option for non countersunk screws on the .STEP files.

Took me bloody ages, but i made the Amass AS120-M in cad. Was a good learning experience lol

https://grabcad.com/library/amass-as120-m-1

14 Likes

Much appreciate any suggestions for front and rear light mounts for Kaly XL boards

Just made Trampa riser + holder for Moon nebula tail light with quick release
Video of quick release: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

2 Likes

Has anyone designed/printed adapters to allow for bigger wheels on a Haggy system? Like Evolve 7 inch size for example. is this even doable?

3 Likes

I made a Fusion 360 project for Haero Bro deck, I dont have one with me so keep in mind that this could be a bit off (most probably the holes), this was made purely from pictures and info I could find on the internet…

This obviously is not a printable for esk8, but someone could find it useful for making something for this deck… Let me know if someone need the project iteself.

17 Likes

@EreTroN offered to make this for my build. I’m using it right now. You are a gift to this community. Thanks again :smiley:

7 Likes

esc case esc lid.stl (59.7 KB) esc middle.stl (78.9 KB) esc bottom.stl (107.7 KB)

15 Likes

This is what the finished product looks like dressed up.

14 Likes

Can you send me the 55t pulley , bro?

1 Like

There was something off with the 55T design. I did delete that now in my post. Sorry.

2 Likes

Has any one design a 3d printable motor fan for torque board 6380 motors, I saw some for like Turnigy Sk3 motors before but none for torque board motors.

Will the ESK8 community be seeing 3D printed decks any time soon?

2 Likes

No. Never with 99% of 3d printers

There already are 3d printed skateboard deck, but I wouldn’t trust it to ride on it

1 Like