3D printables for esk8

I guess you could 3D print one with the CR-30 if you’re dumb/crazy enough :man_shrugging:

no VX1 case/cover design in sight :sweat: maybe someone made one but don’t wanna share ? other than the leet3d one

2 Likes

printed in tpu.
FS VX1 v7.f3d (5.6 MB)

12 Likes

I love you :kissing_heart: :joy:
thank you man, you’re awesome

1 Like

lol np I meant to post this earlier but forgot.

1 Like

didnt know about leet3d. these are are some nice designs. might draw some inspiration from these in the future.

1 Like

Can you share a the files for the model? I’m trying to make an enclosure that fits the curvature of the tail of the deck :wink:

1 Like

I can In a few days. Not at home currently. But I’ve sent file to @Lee_Wright as well so, Lee if you have it still could you upload it here?

Oh @moddedlife have it also.

2 Likes

Just made the first prototype for the bro ESC enclosure,got the spacing wrong😓

8 Likes

Yeah I thought I mentioned the bro deck model is off

1 Like

Haero bro enclosure

3 Likes

Is there a thread for this style of box? Been seeing them all over the forum recently. They look great

2 Likes

Made a motor puller.

2 Likes

nice! Looks eerily similar to the one @Lee_Wright recently shared a few posts up

2 Likes

Ah I was looking for that, went through his youtube etc but couldn’t find it. Could’ve swore he released it somewhere lol. It’s the same thing basically.

2 Likes

Made a case for the FlexiBMS with side ports.

Link

19 Likes

Made a panel mount for QS8 connectors
Seems no one has made one before.
I’ll be using it as a loopkey on my Go Kart

https://grabcad.com/library/qs8-panel-mount-1

12 Likes

image_2021-06-23_111534
image_2021-06-23_111624

Here’s my take on a 3D printable pulley, it’s pretty much my first 3d model from A to Z. It’s not a final product (it’s like the V3 at the moment, but I have to extend the second (larger) concave part as it hits the thane on my 100mm tb wheels and prevents to sit fully onto the kegel core. it’s for a 20mm wide belt prob gonna make a 15mm version
I’ll put the files on thingiverse when it’ll be finished

Don’t mind the white stuff it’s dried glue (nothing wanted to stay on the bed, kinda raged lmao)

6 Likes

I know they’re just basic shapes but I’m proud of my modelling :grin:
I’m making an iron holder and stuff combo.

Will upload files once I print it and confirm its good.
The iron holder parts only touch the black plastic handle part not the hot end don’t worry.

Will probably need to mod these to get the right angle.

5 Likes

Turned out great at first try! I’m not going to bother modding it anymore. I scaled the base up to 100.5% instead of 100% because I printed in ABS and maybe there’s a bit of shrinkage? Honestly I get very little shinkage that affects dimenonal accuracy. The shinkage I do get is warping in the z axis with the bed even when I have great bed adhesion. I printed it vertically and added partial supports along the circle rectangle and two holder bases.

8 Likes