3D printables for esk8

Forgot to upload this when I finished it.

Riser pads for TBDDs with a little cable routing bit.

12 Likes

Thanks for the input.

1 Like

I’m hoping this could be helpful for someone; shims for a 31.8mm bike light mount on cal II style trucks:

I can drop the files if anyone is interested

5 Likes

That’s the first time I’ve seen a qr-clamp for lights, they look really smart/solid. Mine are all p-type so I’ll have to trial it on something that close to the road. But I’ll take a copy of the files if you’re uploading them.

1 Like

Hell yeah dude! I’m literally about to start doing this for my matrix trucks on the same lights, the rubber just slips a bit too much.

What outer diameter did you go with?

5 Likes

31.8mm; most bike handlebar accessories are that diameter, or 25. 4 mm (sometimes 26mm)

I’m just glad I have enough clearance for it :laughing:

2 Likes

:grin:
Caliber II Bike Light Shim HALF.stl (7.3 KB)
Caliber II Bike Light Shim Smooth Half.stl (6.5 KB)
Caliber II Bike Light Shim.stl (3.6 KB)

I haven’t printed the single piece shim, so ymmv; The halved shims do need some sanding though, and its a tight fit (just so the light can’t slip around)

4 Likes

12 Likes

How much weight can it hold? I need to design me some for 8inch. Might use a similar design to yours

1 Like

Well my board is quite heavy.

12s7p hummie deck with avio mk2 gear drive. It’s rock solid.

1 Like

Mind sending me a step or f3d file?

1 Like

WallMountBergs.stl (178.9 KB) WallMountBerg.step (65.5 KB) WallMountBergs v0.f3d (79.0 KB)

There you go. I’ve printed it with 4 Wall count, and 35% infill

EDIT*** Added a picture so people would know what those files are about.

8 Likes

just finished. made a 220mm internal space one…

just got one problem

fml
:joy:

6 Likes

Will it fit if you shorten the ark? It should still work j guess.

2 Likes

There are other things that would also be too big for my bed like the wall base. I might take a split to it so I can print it and see if it fits. Then head off to a local printfarm. They have a Megalodon sized printer with an 800x800 bed

3 Likes

My eventual plan is to build a Jubilee, with either a 300 or 350mm cube build area. My current printer is a little baby Cetus Mk2 that has had the absolute shit modded out of it.

2 Likes

Get a cr10s. 300x300 print bed, good value printer

5 Likes

I found an ender clone with a 310 x 310 x 400 build size that dipped to $199 for a minute. Dual z axis is a plus.

Going to sell one of my ender 3s and get that bigger Boi.

2 Likes

To all the prusa i3 mk3 users…

Is it worth the price difference upgrading from ender 3 to prusa?

1 Like

I love my Prusa mks3. It’s my first printer. I have had it for 2 months and had no issues with it whatsoever despite me being a total noob in 3d printing.

I obviously have no other printer to compare to so not sure how much this helps. Plus, I’m Czech so Prusa is an obvious choice.

3 Likes