3D printables for esk8

i just got into 3d modeling so i designed some parts for my ongoing evolve build, the first thing i designed was a truck/mount protection part to keep the mount and the truck from scratching, it gets attachted with the motor mount’s screws:

I also edited @Toleg 's unikboard belt cover by adding a lip to it as to protect the mount when the board is stood up:

Both of the parts were never printed or tested (as i dont own a 3d printer) but i will print them soon and update them with pics

2 Likes

Have you got the file @xsynatic?

Not on hand. Need to go on the pc. You have 15 minutes?

How dare you making him wait so long?

3 Likes

Hahahaha yes for sure, take your time mate😂

1 Like

ok ok…sorry…10 minutes. I’ll stop eating breakfast. Please don’t hurt me

2 Likes

Here kind sir. You might need to experiment with the different heights. I have 3mm or 3.5mm on orange shockblock and 2.5mm on Red.

I just noticed, i’m not 100% certain that these are the reworked ones. (on v1 the hole for the screw was too small) So, if you print one you might need to widen the hole. LMK and i’ll edit the blocks.

@taz only 8 minutes :slight_smile:

shockblock riser 3.5.stl (14.1 KB)
shockblock riser 3.stl (14.1 KB)
shockblock riser 2.5.stl (14.1 KB)

4 Likes

Thanks buddy!!

1 Like

Your board is safe for now. If you took longer than 10 minutes, the esk8news police would have to confiscate it.

3 Likes

Also, the riser has 2 walls, one is thicker than the other, i turn the thicker side to the ouside but thats up to you

@taz phew…lucky me huh?

3 Likes

So far 2020 looks like your year.

3 Likes

Let’s hope it stays that way.

2 Likes

Looks like the Unikboard belt cover doesnt fit the Electricboardsolution evolve mount so i designed a belt cover+mount gaurd myself from scratch in two versions, one for normal people:

and one for booby lovers :crazy_face:

4 Likes

So guys, i finally took the time and uploaded some of the files i had laying around to thingiverse.

We have :

• IDEA Bachguard
  • IDEA Motor Mount LED holder
  • SK3 Dust plug
  • MBS Matrix 2 Riser

Please let me know if you find any issues on the parts, if you print them.

3 Likes

i bet alot of evolve owners could benefit from this

2 Likes

TRAMPA VESC Wand cover

1 Like
2 Likes

It’s not for esk8, but really cool so I figured I’d share.

It’s the base for a lamp for my kids new house.

10 Likes

I made a simple pulley remover tool: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4324798

PS: I miss e-skating and this community. Just coming out of a long winter.

27 Likes

How well does that hold up? PETG at least I assume?

1 Like