3D printables for esk8

My TPU guards for the Etoxx mini drives

2 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes

I created a plug for the rather big holes in the sk3 motor. Suuper tight fit at the from me printed size (116%) 114 or 115 would be fine too, i wanted to make sure nothing gets in.

Printed with TPU 0.2MM and a 4 line brim.
(Yes i know, there are other ways for dirt to get it but its a start.)

FILE at the End.

(it is a 116% scale from the original file because the model of the motor i got was wrong. For you it will be 100% and print ready. The file is really tight and you need a tool to press the sides in, optionally print it at 99 or 98% on the Y axis (length)

116 scale sk3.stl (97.0 KB)

10 Likes

Nice, very creative! I used tape to do this on my SK3 but it would always ripped after a while.

1 Like

I printed myself a mbs matrix 2 Shockblock riser. Makes even the Red shockblock stiffer due to the increased height.
For Orange i used 3.5mm extra height and for red 2.5mm.
So 2.5mm left and 3.5mm right (have to use 2 colors of shockblocks)
Just installed them but need testing.

@Venom121212 @Creavenger

8 Likes

Awesome idea! Would be very easy to tweak the shock blocks exactly to ones personal liking

1 Like

Looks good but isn’t that what the set screw in the bottom of the truck for?

When I turn those, it raises the whole metal plate on the shock block.

yes but i don’t know how well the threads handle my whole weight pressing on the setscrew alone. I

Also this way the overall feel is more stable than before because it isn’t as soft as before

I did a motor mount for MBS vector truck in solidworks

Printed it in PETG, it works very well :

CNC out of aluminum should be better
motor_mount v2.STL (151.4 KB)

4 Likes

Anyone have a 30t Kegel pulley? Smallest I found was 32t.

It’s kinda tough to get smaller than 32t with the kegel hole pattern. The walls get a little too thin and weak.

I found one last night but it’s press fit, I’d prefer bolts for my printed parts.

This is what I currently have printed, I like the lock nut design. And it was easy to print with no supports https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1733883

1 Like

Does anybody have a belt cover for the electricskatesolutions evolve 63mm motor mount?
This mount:

Or if someone would be kind enough to design it for me? :sweat_smile:
And no the stock evolve belt cover doesn’t fit on it

1 Like

Turnigy SK3 Motor Fan covers:

80mm Flipsky, Alien, Maytech Motor Fan covers: (work in progress, but currently very usable)

3 Likes

Hey, i see you are using fusion360. Could you provide .f3d file. That would be really nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey MT ! Welcome here :raised_hands:
Of course, don’t know when I will be back to the city but remind me in around two weeks and I will add it to the thingiverse folder :wink:.

Just curious, *. step/stp file not enougth ?

1 Like

Good find!

No but I have a gigantic F1 wing for it. Lol.

7 Likes

I’ve actually combined the two to create the 30t locknut pulley. I haven’t tested it yet though, board is half way built.

1 Like